Chapter 1 [BOYxBOY]

Pic of Phoenix (colton haynes) --->

Damn it was so hard to leave my first love. My parents randomly shipped me off to boarding school. I could just slap them but I won't. Curse the love I have for them. Anyways, the uniforms suck. I mean really, plaid skirts and knee high socks. Gross. I almost got nauseous on the plane ride since I was traveling from Texas to London, England.

I honestly only looked forward to seeing the hot men. Gosh I'm such in lust for men and those hot abs. When I got to the school, it was so old fashioned compared to what I was normally used to. I walked in and everyone just stared at me like I was some kind of freak. Some lady gave me my class schedule and dorm key and I was on my way.

Once I got to my dorm, I saw two beds and I claimed the bed on the left and I put all of my luggage against the wall. I then noticed that there was someone in the bathroom and I started to bite down on my nails. When the bathroom door swung open, I saw the most mesmerizing guy, his hair was so damp, that towel wrapped around his waist made me think dirty. Yes I'm gay, shut it. But I couldn't start thinking like that just yet.

"Hey, I'm Phoenix. I see that we're roommates. Nice to meet such a hot... I mean It's nice to meet you", I said all awkward-like. I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep. "Hello love. My name is Nicholas but they call me Nick. I hope you don't mind me asking but can you pass me those boxers on the bed", Nick said while he carelessly took off his towel. I started to blush, I hope he doesn't notice. He was so naked. It's not my fault if my eyes wondered elsewhere if you know what I mean..I so wanted to jump his bones.

I grabbed his boxers and nervously handed them to him. He slowly put them on not noticing my obvious stares. "Thanks. I'll give you a tour of the school if you'd like.", he offered with such an innocent look that it made me feel all funny inside. " I'd like that. But first I gotta unpack and then take a shower." I said. "Cool. Tomorrow, maybe? Since I've got rugby practice today." Nick said with those glowing blue eyes of his.

"Tomorrow sounds good. Hopefully I'll watch you play some time." I said almost like a squeal. "Awesome. I really could use some support." He said as he smiled to his ears. I would love to cheer him on as he tossed a muddy ball to other sweaty men.

[Nick's POV] Later that day...

This Phoenix guy is so ravishing.His mysterious eyes were so alluring that I couldn't look away  ,and his face was far too perfect. I could stop staring at the abs seeping through his shirt. I wanted to wrap him in my arms and snog him till my lips were numb. But he looked so nervous around me,so somehow I need to take him out of his shell. I quickly checked myself in the mirror so I would look my best for him. Geez .I think if he just slightly kissed me I'd fall madly in love with him. "So. How are the people here? Are they party animals or like serious?" ,Phoenix said in such a stern tone. I got so nervous that I brushed my fingers through my hair.

I forced a smile. "I mean yeah, the other mates get pretty crazy after getting rat-arsed or in other words very drunk.", after I said that I started to laugh so hard that my sided started aching. I'm so weird. I've never acted this way around anyone else. He just plopped himself on his bed and just starred into my eyes with an intensity that made my heart skip a beat.

"Sweet. Maybe we could go to a party together? Not as a couple or anything.. I mean umm as friends.", Phoenix didn't leave my gaze as if my answer to his question would decide if the world ended or got saved. Maybe he likes me...nah.. I think he's totally into chicks. Only one way to find out. "I'd love to go with you. Actually there is a party tonight at one of my friend's room. We should definetly go. I won't take a no for an answer." Gosh. I'm so demanding.

"Okey dokey. I can't wait", Phoenix said. He looked so confused but happy none the less.