Chapter 29

[Hannah's POV]

I never though my life could be so messed up. Renly tried to rape me last summer, and it scares me to think that he might try again and no one will be there to stop the inevitable. I always go back and think "Why me?" and then I wonder if it could be all my fault. Is it because of the way I dress or how I act? Am I too flirtatious or did I give him mixed signals?  I don't understand why he targets me for his sick games. We grew up together and I always felt like he was the knight that would protect me from harm. Sadly, he took advantage of  my kindness and friendship for his own selfish reasons.  He even had the audacity to get agressive with me. He left me with bruised wrists and scars all over my body. I'm so lucky that I got to get away from him. The first couple of nights I cried myself to sleep, other nights I had insomnia, and eventually I started to have nightmares. The previous events continue to replay in my mind. 

[Flashback/ Hannah's POV]

(She gets a text message)

I'm holding a get-together and I was hoping you'd come over.

-Renly xoxox

(She texts back)

Are Ryan and Phoenix going to be there too???

-Hannah :P :)

(He texts back)

They are definetly coming over. So, are you coming???

-Renly   ^-^  ;)

(She texts back)

I'll be over there in a few.

-Hannah

"Ooo. What to wear. Should I wear my LV booties or my YSL pumps? I'll go for the latter. Yayers!!!"

(Hannah leaves her home and takes off in her 2013 Silver Audi)

(She turns on the radio and sings along to the lyrics)

Mama told me not to waste my life

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you'

Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly           

                                   -Wings by Little Mix 

 (She arrives at Renly's townhome)

Why aren't there any cars here besides Renly's? Oh my boys haven't arrived yet. Silly little me always jumping to crazy conclusions. I wonder what we are going to be doing. Maybe a little game of  strip poker (She giggles) or watch Savages for the fifth time.

[End of Flashback]