Chapter 12

Isabelle's Party...

[Nick's POV]

I'm glad Hannah and Phoenix came to the party with me. He looks really hot tonight. I can't wait to introduce him to Isabelle. She will agree that he is hot too. Wow; now I'm flushed. Thank goodness there are so many people. No one should be able to notice.

[Phoenix's POV]

Why did Nick blush? That's really strange. Was there a girl behind that caused it? Wait. Why do I suddenly sense a hint of jealously? I shouldn't be jealous... right? (Turns head slightly to take a peek at the girl behind him) There's no girl behind me. Is he blushing because of me? No way...

[Nick's POV]

Oh my God. I want to rip his clothes off right here, right now. No I cannot think like that. He's straight...right. Why does he look like he wants to eat me? Wow...Okay...

"Are you thirsty Phoenix? (Winks)  Do you want something to drink?" (Blushes)

Phoenix: "Well, sure. Why not. Hannah do you want anything?"

Hannah: "Sure. Ooo... Kaj is here! See you yall later!" (Runs off like a little girl)

(Nick goes to get Phoenix a drink.)

[Phoenix's POV]

Okay. Was he flirting? Should I flirt? What should I say? Hmm... I should ask him to dance or go somewhere we can talk alone. I think talking would be nice or not. Let's dance!

(Nick comes back with drinks and Isabelle comes over to say hello.)

Isabelle: "Hello Nicky want a hickey?!" (Winks at Nick)

(Phoenix turns his smile into a thin line.)

Nick: "Hey there, love." (Smiles and turns to Phoenix) "Phoenix, this is my best friend Isabelle." (Turns to Isabelle.) "

Isabelle: "Hello Phoenix. I see you are new here. Where did you come from? How old are you? What's your favorite color? Do you have any plans for the future? Do you like my Nicky?"

Nick: "Isabelle... Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Isabelle: "Well it was nice to meet you Phoenix. See you around. Bye Nicky."

(Isabelle walks away.)

Nick: "Sorry about that. Isabelle is a bit crazy." (Smiles awkwardly) "Do you want something else to drink?"

"No thanks. Would you like to griiiiind... dance with me?"