My we are in trouble now...

Guys i know this is kinda long buuuut it is soooo worth it O.O

Those words, those terrible words, haunt me to this day... I'm here laying in the hospital hooked up to equipment. I know I am dying, I just know it.. I'm getting carried away aren't I? You don't know what happened.. Let me share why I am like this. 

First, you're probably thinking, "Oh God, another Slenderman or Jeff the Killer story". Well you are wrong! This is how my story goes, listen closely, I don't have much time. I can feel blood ooze from my intestines leaking out the last bit of my strength. 

It was a sunny day finally. I was so happy as it 's been raining for the past three weeks. Not just a drizzle here and there, but pouring down raining cats and dogs. "Florida all over again", I thought. Well, this time the break made it perfect for a hike in the woods across the street from my house. 

I got dressed (I was still in my pajamas), put on my hiking boots, grabbed my phone and iPod, and headed out the door. I turned the volume all the way up on my iPod and turned up the bass since I had Skull Crushers. My parents were out of town so it was only natural for me to carry my phone. 

I started marching off at a steady pace looked at my phone, checked for messages, then put it in my pocket. Nothing... No messages... How pathetic is that? I laughed it off and ran like a chicken with it's head cut off across the street and stumbled down the hill. As soon as I got down the dreaded hill of horrors, well not really it wasn't steep just an annoying hill. I walked into the woods and took a deep breath and smelled the fresh pine and grass from last nights rain. I started walking north and checked my phone every 15-20 minutes to make sure I had service. It felt so great outside. There were no cobwebs, no annoying bugs, birds were chirping, squirrels playing and turtles walking at a slow speed as if the were trying to race an hare. 

I started to jog which I normally hate but the forest was too enchanting. As I jogged I lost my footing somewhere along the way and I fell and fell off a short cliff probably about 20-30 feet off the ground and I hit the surface face down hard. I woke up at some point. There was still daylight so I could see. I coughed, feeling the wind knocked out of me. Luckily I had no major injuries, just a few cuts and bruises. I stood up and realized my phone fell out of my pocket and my Ipod was still on me. I looked for my phone, picked it up to make sure nothing was broken. I had one message which made me happy. I thought maybe it was my best friend or some other person greeting me on this fine day. 

I slid my message bar down, ignored the number as usual, but, this time.. something was off. First of all it said the number was blocked, which is weird as I shouldn't be able to get those messages.. That's prepaid phones for ya. 

Anyways there was nothing written, just blank space so I closed it. I stared at my wallpaper for a minute and then put it back in my pocket. I'm not the biggest Minecraft player, I never played it actually, I just like the monsters. Creepers, Enderman, Ghosts, Zombies, Evil looking sheep thingys, you name it! 

I started to look around for a way out from where I fell and couldn't find a way up. "I guess the only way is forward", I said gently. I turned off my iPod then heard a noise that was 100 feet from me. "Oh, GOOD! People!", I shouted as I ran toward that direction. When I got there, no one was there, not a soul... I could feel my phone vibrate and I checked it and once again a message from the evil dreaded blocked number but, this time it had a message. It was very hard to read as it was light pale grey. I had to tilt my phone to read it. "My....My...We're certainly in trouble now aren't we?" 

The message gave me chills and I thought it was an ex pulling a prank on me or something. I tried calling one of them to yell at him that it isn't funny but my call would not go through. I checked my phone again and I had no service. Before I could freak I received another message. "HOW, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE I DON'T HAVE SERVICE!", I screamed at my phone. 

The message opened up automatically and it once again read "My....My...We're certainly in trouble now aren't we?" I closed the message so fast with my shaking hands and saw that my Minecraft wallpaper was red, as if it were bleeding. The next thing I knew I felt something hit me in my head. A sharp pain went through my body and I collapsed. 

I woke up in a small shack in the middle of nowhere. I was still in pain and felt my head to make sure there was no blood. All I had was a bump the size of a turnip. I sat up and looked around. It was completely dark. Not one speckle of light was to be found, freezing too I might add, to make it all the worse. I let out a loud sigh and could see the vapor of my breathe, "Darn", I whispered. I stood up, stumbled a bit and used my hands to guide myself to anywhere. Finally I felt my door and what do you know... Locked... 

Just like every horror movie, it had to be locked. I let my eyes adjust to the dark so I could make out a few things like a couch, a fire place, some woods, a bloody axe. Tears filled up into my eyes and I know then and there I was in some kind of mad house. I felt around more then finally found what I believed were matches and lit a fire in the fireplace. It warmed the whole living area of the house making it a little more comfortable. I looked around the house more and saw no one as if it was abandoned but, still it had everything. I went back to where I woke up and laid down and shivered in fear. I checked my phone, still no service but this time my wallpaper was completely white as if it just disappeared. I put my phone down and looked at the fire, trying to decide on an escape plan. That's when my phone went off and I picked up and had a message from the same number. 

It read "Roses are red so is blood. Violets are blue, so is my axe. Stay in one place and I won't kill you". I choked back and ran up the stairs trying to find a room to hide in but all the doors were either locked or completely sealed. I found the bathroom, that's when I heard the front door open. I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it and hid in the tub. Rubba dub dub salvation in the tub..... I thought. I closed my eyes hoping the thing or whatever it was that found me... 

The bathroom door handle began to move back and forth slowly. I laid lower and started praying to myself, that was when I heard a voice say, "Not even God can save you from me, open the door NOW!" I couldn't even let out a scream or a plea at that point. "OPEN... THE... DOOR..!", the voice kept yelling. Finally, with a last ounce of strength I screamed, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" 

The door handle finally stopped shaking and there was complete silence for awhile. I quickly ran up and put my ear against the door, listening to see if I could hear anything. Soon I heard a dragging sound. Something like metal scraping, then I heard a loud CHOP against the door and realized the thing was cutting the door down. I crawled into the corner and started sobbing, knowing my life will end here right in a bathroom. Not just any bathroom. A bathroom in the MIDDLE OF WHO KNOWS WHERE. 

The chopping stopped and I was afraid to open my eyes knowing most evil bad guys in stories. love to see the face of the victim one last time. I shook and finally opened my eyes and to my surprise... There was nothing... 
Just darkness and the low gleam of the fire. I walked out of the bathroom covered in dry tears and cobwebs. I stood at the top of the stairs looking down. "h-h-h-hello??", I whispered. Then I felt a hard push and I fell down the stairs. At the bottom I couldn't move. I couldn't tell if I was too afraid that my legs were broken. I heard a loud stomp coming from behind me and felt a hard tug and was pulled up to my feet by my hair. "I told 
you... To open the door...", the voice whispered. 

I started to cry softly again, "If you're going to kill me... Then just do it and get it over with", I said in a strong firm voice. "No, no, not yet, not yet, I have plans.... Nothing too creepy or gross... So don't get any of those ideas in your head" He whispered. I sat on the floor in the corner knowing I might be a slave or something worse but more the less it was late my parents were probably worried, my friends I wonder how many notice I wasn't replying. I started to feel a bit hungry but I doubt whoever this guy is had food. 

Morning dawned, I must of fell asleep because I was on the couch instead of my "emo" corner. I looked around and there was nothing, no one was there but a plate of err. I couldn't tell if it was eggs or mangled form of meat but nonetheless I ate it... After I ate I cleaned the hideous plate off and found the cupboard they were stored in. It was silent, completely no sound at all not even a bird. Once again I felt a tug on my hair and was thrown down into a basement with torture equipment. 

I slowly stood up and saw different "tools" hanging down and I felt as if someone ripped my voice box out of my throat. Next, I felt a pair of hands pick me up and tie me down on a table that was covered in old dried blood. I tried to struggle and get away but it was no use, I was too tightly secured. I caught a glimpse of my attacker as he looked directly into my eyes. We were just staring at each other for the longest minute I could ever recall. His pure, soulless white eyes gleamed with hate and anger as if I caused all this. He snarled at me then turned his head and went back trying to find the perfect suitable tool to drive into my skin. He finally grabbed a scapulae, walked over to me and covered my mouth. 

"If you move, I'll cut deeper.... If you flinch, well that's not my problem now is it?", he growled. I laid perfectly still but the occasional getting sweaty and hot flashes made it unbearable. He placed the blade against my stomach and began to make a long slice across. I held my breath knowing the pain would kick in soon. 

The aroma of the blood trickling down my stomach made me sick. I had no idea what he was planning, but I knew that he was cutting me open. Next he grabbed a pair of pliers and entered the gap and pulled something out. I began to loose consciousness knowing he must of pulled out an organ. I woke up on the couch with stitches fully across my stomach. I felt weak and tired at the same time wondering what would happen next. 

He came from upstairs and stared at me with an evil gleam and just smiled. I stared at him for awhile and just felt like I was going to sob. He then walked over, threw a blanket on me and left the house. Before he walked out the door I muttered "What's you're name?" It was awhile until he replied to my question. Then in the most darkest, terrifying voice imaginable, he answered "Herobrine", then left. He locked the door behind him. 

Two days went by and I hadn't seen my parents or my friends. I missed them so much. My Ipod's battery was dead, my phone battery surprisingly was holding out, and my stomach hurt like hell. I got up awhile after the midnight operation game he decided to hold. I walked around looking for something to eat or something to drink. Finally I found a few cups and drank some water. The water felt so good, I could feel it hitting my empty stomach giving me 
at least some thing to hold me over. 

I went back to the living area, looking for something to do since I felt completely bored. I haven't seen Herobrine since the day he slashed n' gashed me. I saw an old spring and made a slinky out of it. "I'm having a ball", I chucked sarcastically. A few hours must of went by and that's when my creepy kidnapper walked in. He stared at me playing with a spring. I just looked back and smiled. "The hell... I smiled?... What was I thinking!", I whispered. 

He went into the kitchen and dropped a dead animal on the table. I watched as he hacked away the flesh and started skinning it. I saw that he left the door open and as soon as his back was turned, I bolted out the door running for my life. I didn't care if I was in pain at that point. I didn't care how exhausted I was getting. I just wanted out of there. I tripped over a root and hit the ground hard. I heard footsteps and knew it was him. I just laid there acting if I were dead but, to my surprise it was a pair of gentle hands picking me up then snuggling me. I fell unconscious once again. 

In my deep sleep I remembered praying just let me die choking in tears. I woke up and this time I was in a field of yellow flowers and tall luscious grass, my all time favorite. I laid in the sun for hours, not a single soul near me or around. I slid my hands down myself and felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach and saw I've been stabbed several times. I remember gasping and slowly loosing blood. I heard screams, I felt like someone was yelling my name. I started to drift and felt darkness overtake me. I couldn't move, I couldn't even see anymore but a bright light and an angel calling my name. I heard my dad screaming and I tried to yell back. I felt his arms wrap around me and his heart beating rapidly as he held on and him whispering, "It'll be okay baby girl, daddies here, daddies got you, I need you to speak to me baby please..." But it was too late. 

I started screaming and I woke up. So here I am in the hospital, my eyes searching and I saw my friends. My best friend Izzy was just standing there "HEY GURLLL, YOU WERE HIT BY A CAR!!" she screamed in my face her happy self. "I blame you...", I said jokingly and felt her hug me. My 
other friend Rayna just looked at me with a troll face and whispered "May Karkat bring yo- SILLY IDIOT, HELL WOMAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!." I just stared at them like they were derps. Well I can't say much if you put me and a couple of my friends together we'd be the derp parade. 

I had internal bleeding but they fixed that. Now I thought I was dying at first but I didn't die, I survived. I packed my things, grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. Just as I got to the door way I heard a voice call out "My...My....We're certainly in a lot of trouble now."