Chapter 7

*Your POV*

I yawn as I stand up from my bed. It was already morning. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. There was no school and I decided to wear shorts again and a black t-shirt. My hair tied up into a lazy bun. Cause it was hot here.

Made my way to the kitchen and saw the maids. They greeted me a good morning and continued to prepare my food.

~~~

I was scrolling through the social media and someone knock on the front door. I turn off my phone and got up heading to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing smiling brightly. I smiled at him back.

"Y/n let's go to the park" He said, I think a bit before nodding. "Wait here, let me go change."

I went straight to my room and quickly brush my hair and put it on a high ponytail. Changing my clothes on a skinny jeans and a sweater that has a logo of BTS that Taehyung gave me.

I got out of my room and saw Taehyung still standing on the front door. I smiled and walk up to him.

"You still have the gift I gave you on our first date" He smiled. "Of course! I like it" I smiled and closed the door.

We walked on the sidewalk. We didn't talk. The atmosphere was kinda awkward.

'Please save me from this akward moment' I prayed

"Y/n!" Someone shouted. I look around and saw Jungkook walking towards my direction followed by Yoongi, Jimin, and Namjoon.

"Hi" All I said. "Let's go" Jimin smiled and we started to walk towards the direction where the park is.

But first, we bought some food at the near store. We arrive and sat on the bench while watching Jungkook chasing Jimin. I laugh when Jungkook grabs Jimin's shirt and both of them fall down.

Both of them laugh too. Yoongi just sat there smiling. And took some food and ate it. I did grab some food too.

~~~

It was already noon. They invited me to their house and I said yes. We just walk. We arrived at their house and saw the rest of them just watching TV. Yoongi slammed the door making their heads turn to our direction.

"Y/n, you're here!" Hoseok hugged me tightly that I can't barely breath. He broke the hug and smiled at me brightly. I smiled back at him.

"Come, I'll make lunch." Jin said and head towards the kitchen. We went to the living room and sat on the couch, talking random things.

After quite sometime Jin yells from the kitchen saying that the food is ready. We all stand up and made our way to the kitchen. Taehyung sat on the left side next to me while Jungkook is next to me on the right side.

We all eat happily. We put our plates on the sink and head to the living room back.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jungkook suggested and we all agree on playing the game. Suddenly, it rained hard and it was already late.

"Y/n, you can sleep here" Jin said. "Ok" I said and continue the game and have fun. One time Jungkook dared Yoongi to kiss on Jiminies cheeks.

Jimin started shouting and rolled over like crazy. We started laughing while Yoongi did the same as Jimin. We stopped laughing like for 5 minutes.

We ended the game since it's already 9:00 pm. I lie down on the couch.

"You shouldn't sleep here" Taehyung said "I'm okay here" I replied "no"

He pick me up bridal style making me froze. He opened a door and I remembered that this is his room. He gently put me on the bed gently and he sat on the edge of the bed, close to my feet.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him sitting straight and look at him. "Here"

My eyes widen as I heard of what he said. I just froze there whule he smiles at me.

"H-here?" I stuttered, why the heck are you even stuttering y/n? I thought and went bacm to reality.

"Got a problem with it?" He asked "No! It's your room" I said and he smiled again. He stand up and sat next to you. I look at him before going back to lie on the bed.

I face the other side so he's facing my back. "Don't look away" I turn around only to find him pouting,cute! I giggled before turning around him.

"Okay, goodnight Tae" I said "Goodnight y/n, sweet dreams" I nodded before closing my eyes.

~~~

I woke up digging my head on Taehyung's chest, I love his sweet scent. I didn't move and closed my eyes back.

I felt someone stroking my hair and look up and find Taehyung looking back at me smiling.

"You're up" He said and I nodded. "How was your sleep?"

"It was comfortable, if your next to me" My words slip out from my mouth. What have you done Y/n!?!

"Same" He replied and I blushed a little. "Can we stay like this for a bit?" He asked, I just nodded and dig my head back to my chest.

"Can you be mine, again?" My eyes widen when I heard what of what he said. I look up to him.

"Uh I'll think about it Tae" I gave him a smile.

"Hey lovebirds! Breakfast is ready" Jimin shouted from the door before leaving. We stand up from the bed and slowly went to the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone" I greeted and they greeted me back. We all ate happily.

And something is in my head right now...... If I can be Taehyung's girlfriend, again. I mean I still

Love him.