{10} Winston Churchill

***

***

It happened again. One minute, I was in Storybrooke and everything was completely normal. Emma had gone out and so did Mary-Margaret which meant that I was at the apartment alone. I was looking for one of my favorite books when suddenly my necklace started feeling hot. I picked it up and stared at it, but quickly dropped it. It had burnt my hand, but how? The next thing I know, I looked up and I was in what the Doctor called his Tardis. There was no way... I'm back with the Doctor! I thought it was just a dream... Or at least I was hoping it was. I had been on the fence about it.

I heard a very familiar voice speak, "Lux," I looked up to see the Doctor. He was smiling at me, but it dropped when he saw my frown. "What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath, "I still have no idea what is going on. You never got to explain anything to me last time. Amy explained a little, but she didn't go into much depth." I ended up disappearing as soon as we got out of the hotel so he didn't have the chance to tell me anything. I just wanted to know what the hell was happening to me. I know now that this wasn't a dream.

The Doctor narrowed his eyes in confusion, "Lux, how many times have you saw me?"

I thought back, "This would be the second time seeing you."

His eyes widened slightly, "Blimey! That early."

I was about to ask again, but I was cut off by arms wrapping around me, "Lux!" I saw a flash of ginger hair and I knew it was Amy. I hugged back awkwardly. I liked Amy, but I didn't know her that well. She pulled back and gave me an excited smile, "Guess where we're going?" I gave her a look that said I didn't know. "We're meeting Winston Churchill."

My eyes widened in surprise, "Winston Churchill?" I asked her. She nodded. I looked at the Doctor behind her who was smiling again, "The Winston Churchill?" He nodded in response and my mouth dropped open. "How?"

"The Tardis can travel anywhere in time and space." The Doctor explained.

I was in even more shock, "Really?"

"Yes," The Doctor replied, "We have to be there now so I would grab onto something," The Doctor said. I looked at him in confusion. I still did as he said and grabbed onto the railing. The Doctor pressed buttons on the console and suddenly everything started to shake. After a minute or two, the shaking stopped and the Doctor walked out of the door. "Amy? Lux?" The Doctor called out. Amy and I looked out of the door. Men were standing there with guns and a man with glasses and a cigar, "Winston Churchill."

"Doctor. Is it you?" Winston Churchill asked. Amy grabbed my arm and dragged me with her over to the Doctor. I was still in shock, to be honest. We had actually time-traveled in a blue police box. That's not something that happens usually.