{4} Hotel of Nightmares

***

***

I have absolutely no idea what happened. One moment, I was asleep in mine and Emma's car seeing as we got kicked out of Granny's Bed and Breakfast. When I woke up though, I wasn't in the car anymore. I wasn't even outside anymore. I was laying on the floor of some place that looked unfamiliar to me. I stood up and looked around then saw a staircase in front of me. I walked down it and looked at my surroundings. It looked like a fancy hotel to me.

I walked down another flight of stairs to be met with a big, blue telephone box. I didn't notice it at first and almost ended up running right into it. I looked at the box in shock, "What the hell?" I walked around it and saw a bunch of pictures hanging on the wall. Some were human and some I had no clue what they were. They had writing on the bottom of the pictures. One said, 'Commander Halke. Defeat.' I narrowed my eyes at the picture, "What even is this place? What does this mean?"

As I looked at more the writing said their names and an object, or action, or something I had no idea about. Like, seriously, what the hell is a 'Dalek'? I walked down the last flight of stairs to see people standing in front of me. There were three people standing in front of a group. The group had weapons while the others didn't. There was a woman in scrubs, a teen with glasses, a man who looked like a rat on one side. The other people were a man with a tweed jacket and a bowtie, another man, and a woman with ginger hair. The man with the tweed jacket looked familiar for some reason.

"Oh god, we're back in reception." The teenager said.

"We surrender." The rat looking man waved around a white cloth.

"I've never been threatened with a chair leg before," The tweed jacket-wearing man walked over to his friends, "No, hang on, I tell a lie." I continued watching with a bewildered expression on my face. I don't think they noticed that I was here yet.

The ginger turned to the man beside her, "Hold on. Did you just say, it's okay, we're nice?"

I finally had enough of the constant talking and practically shouted, "Okay, what the hell is going on here?" Everyone turned to me with surprised expressions.

The lady in scrubs aimed her chair leg at me, "Who are you?" She had a harsh tone.

"Who are you?" I asked her in a harsh tone as well. If she was going to be harsh to me then I would do the same to her. And what the hell did she think she could do with a chair leg? I was suddenly grabbed by my shoulders and I met the gaze of the man wearing the tweed jacket.

"Ah, Lux, it is so great to see you!" He said with a smile.

I looked at him in confusion, "I'm sorry, who are you exactly?"