Episode 2 and 3: Season 3

Just a quick reminded, most of this will be in your POV. But, not all of it. It may have times when she is watching them from really far away, like how they watch Meliodas fight the Ten Commandments and get killed. The only difference is, you can just close your eyes and see what you ask to see and it will appear. Some times it will seem like you are that person or just watching them as if they were a movie, only without all the dramatic yelling and screaming and music and camera changes.

____

If you didn't read the top part, I really think you should do so. It is really important.

____

"Hey Fraudrin. By any chance, is that a human body?" 

"Yes indeed. Using this body has been quite easy."

"How is it that we were the only ones able to escape?" Gloxinia asked.

"Because I didn't have enough of the Apostle of the Goddesses' blood to break the seal. My apologies."

"Thats the bottom line, huh? Not much there." Derity said.

"So in other words, you're saying that the presence of the Goddess, giants, and fairy races is barely enough to detect?"

"During the war 3,000 years ago, they lost most of their power, just as we did. Essentially, it's the humans who rule Britannia now."

"My goodness, the most short-lived, fragile, and hapless of the five races is in control?"

"Hey, you were the only one that escaped being sealed right? what have you been doing all this time."

"I had a lot of things to sort out. I only been self aware ten years. Not only that , this pesky group called the Seven Deadly Sins got in my way."

"Meliodas, right?" Zeldris asks with a smirk.

"Bottom line is that I'm tired. I got to recharge."

"Yes, before we do any thing, our first priority should be to get some rest. The long term effects of the Goddesses seal has depleted out magical powers. I'm sure Edinburg hill is to the east. We can rest when we arrive. Lets go." They all take off flying.

_____

 The girl starred at the dead forest around her. Tears still falling from her eyes. "How did I get here?" She looked down at her clothes. Her white dress was the only thing white in the forest. It flowed on the forest floor, like a cape wrapping around her. The dress' longs selves came over the shoulder to the collar bone. It was a simple piece of material. No complicated designs, no complicated material. Just a long, plain white dress. 

The girl looked up at the sky, it was staring to get dark, the sky was filled with clouds. It looked like it was going to rain. The girl laughed bitterly. "It's going to rain? What's new, this world hates me. Probably now more then ever." She looked back down to her hands. "Why do these hands hold so much power? Why can't they be normal like any other humans hands?" She looks at the dead forest around her. More tears fell to the ground as she realized she created this destruction. "Oh, yah."

____

Meliodas stood behind the bar cleaning smug. His face held innocents, but behind that he held worry and confusion. 'How did they break the seal? If they did, does that mean that Hendrickson is still alive, maybe even Dreyfus. But most importantly, Y/N.' 

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth said from the front door of the tavern. Meliodas looks up from cleaning. 

"Hey there, Elizabeth." 

"Is it true that you are going on another journey?" Elizabeth said while walking forward slowly. 

"Yeah."