Chapter 1

I have been sitting on my bed like forever and trying to know how to go through this school year. For me, girls would make up lies about me and boys that can't keep their eyes off of me. There's like never a cute boy at my school so that's why I'm a proud single lady.

I was deep down in my thoughts till I heard my mom yell,"Get out of your bed, sleepy head. " My mom is always so cheerful. That's why she was a cheerleader captain in her high school years.

Even when things have been different since my dad died. He died from saving a family from a bomb explosion. I will always remember and cherish all the moments that I had with him. After my dad died two years ago, I changed the way I acted. I used to be the cheerleader captain like my mom, but after my dad's death, I quit. Now the most important thing to me now is my education.

I might have changed my style of looks, but I can still talk back and do many other things I did before. Some people when they lose a close family member, they might change to be all bada**, but for me, I change to be somewhat nerdy. I still have fun but not as much as before.

So I got out of bed and took a shower. After my shower, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit on the first day of hell, aka high school.

I was like why to impress on the first week or day of school when you don't care what you wear for the rest of the school year. Right? But I tried to put something cute on so my mom would not make me change out of my outfit.

I grabbed my purse and my backpack then ran downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom and twin brother.

"Hurry up, Ally! We're going to be late for the bus." I grabbed an apple and left the house with my brother ahead of me.

I finished my apple before I got to the bus stop, so I just threw it in a nearby trash can. When we reached the bus stop, my brother went to talk to his friends. When I just stood there and waited for the bus.

When the bus arrived I got on first and sat in the middle, then grabbed my phone out and went on Instagram.

I was on my phone the whole time, that I didn't know we arrived at the school till I saw people leaving the bus. When we all got off the bus we had to go to the cafeteria. Some people were eating the food but some were just hanging out. I don't get how they eat the school's breakfast cold. I was just walking around when out of nowhere someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" said a familiar voice. I knew that voice for years of my best friend.

"Diana, I would like to see where I'm going."

"You're no fun anymore. Wait, let me see your schedule." I grabbed my purse and gave my schedule to her.

"Oh, we have art 2, algebra 2 Pre-AP, gym, and world history AP together!!!!"

My schedule is:
A-day
1st period -Spanish 3 Pre-AP
2nd period- English 2 Pre-AP
3rd period- world history AP
4th period-gym
B-day
5th period- art 2
6th period- fashion and design
7th period- algebra 2 Pre-AP
8th period- chemistry Pre-AP

Diana's schedule is:
A-day
1st period- English 2 Pre-AP
2nd period- Spanish 3 Pre-AP
3rd period- world history AP
4th period- gym
B-day
5th period- art 2
6th period-chemistry Pre-AP
7th period- algebra 2 Pre-AP
8th period- 2D/3D graphic

Diiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg

There goes our annoying school bell. Everyone started to push each other to get to class. Diana and I started to walk upstairs when everyone started to greet me.