Chap 2 First Day Amazement

For the one month of the summer season dad had work under Mr.Kim. He called for our family to meet him.

"I often forget my wallet or technological gadgets like laptop specially during presentation of projects to new investors in the car but Mr. Mo would always bring it up in the highest floor which is the 15th floor of the tall building. Where we are now. In this good and responsible act and concern for me, his fellow colleagues and you his family . I will allow you Ms. Mo Yu La and Mr. Yoon Ho to study in the Lim Kin Academy. While Mr. Mo Goo Min shall start his college in Hwang University and shall choose whatever course he wants this benefits shall be observe only for the time you Mr. Mo is employed in my company. I hope you understand."

"Yes sir, we do understand your point" We replied.

"Uhm, regarding Mr. Mo to what I had talk to you about last time we are looking for an assistant for my three sons." Mr. Kim continue

"Ah, yes sir. Maybe Yu L a my daughter can attend to your sons needs since Mr. Kim Woo your youngest son has the same level with her. Grade 9th ." Dad said

" Uhm that sounds pleasing I just need an assistant for them during their breaks, events and regarding an update to their schedule to lessen the big work of our secretary who is now doing her work for the two upcoming project next month." Mr.Kim replied. He smiled at me and asked "Are you willing to do the work?"

I remembered what mom said that I had to take the work to increase our benefits more because the more people in the family working for Mr. Kim the more they shall receive benefits and have 100% free of rental and bills.

"Yes sir. I am willing." I replied confidently

"Why are you willing?"

"Because in this way I can help my family more specially with financial matter"

"Oh that's good. I shall refer you already to my sons can you start tomorrow. Let's say 8:am ?"

"No problem sir. I shall start my assistance to your sons by tomorrow in the morning" I smiled and he was pleased.

"Ok then, one my drivers shall pick you up tomorrow to go to our house" Mr. Kim said

Working by 8 am to the Kim brothers is not a big deal to me since I work for fish sticks and noodle stand near the market by 7:15 in the morning.

I woke up early morning,

I cleaned the house afterward dress up I opened my closet and their it flourish my 2 new 2nd hand dresses,2 blouse and a pair of jeans and a white flats. I chose one blouse colored violet and jeans

By approximately 15 minutes before 8 "Beep!Beep!" the driver's there with black limousine

We drove to the Kim family's mansion from outside you will see how huge their gate is with a really large garden and home. A man stand in front of the entrance door...

"Hi I am Butler Lee I shall lead to the gulf course were the young masters are as I entered the gulf course place I looked at my watch it was exactly 8:00 am. I was so amazed I feel like dreaming there infront of me was the oldest son Kim Ju Kyung he looked graceful I wish I'd be hitted with a golf club to wake up in this dream of such a wonderful dream house.

Whoosh!!!!!!!!!

"Ouch!" I said I touched my head I was about to fall when Kim Jeoung catch me his lips were very kissable his eyes were brown his like an angel who save me.

"Guardian angel...Am I in heaven?" I asked but he did not reply

I looked at my hands it has blood a thing I never wanted to come out of humans body.

The golf club Ju Kyung was holding hit me while making his score.

As I open my I eyes I saw that I was in a white room.

"She's awake" said Woo

"Oh finally she's awake after sleeping at her first day of work. Stupid girl, the mere fact that she's very near the golf club will really hit her." Ju Kyung said

"Sorry I was just amazed since I've never been to a home that is so beautiful with love and richness in it.I promise to do my best next time."I said

"How can you say that this house is a home with love and richness?" He replied

"Eh?"

"Ah! Never mind." He looked at pointed at me and continued "I'll forgive since it's your first time"

"Thank you"

Jeoung looked at his watch and said "Huh? It's already late we shall bring you home already."

"You go with her. Woo come with me" Ju Kyung said

"Okay"

We arrived at home. I rang the door bell and there it appeard my brothers and parents.

"Good evening young master" mom said

"Sorry for bringing Yu La late at night"

"No..it's okay as long as she's with you and your brothers...By the way where is young master Kim Ju Kyung and Kim Woo?"Father asked?

"They are not with us" He replied

"Huh?" my family was shocked

"Why do you have bandage in your head?" Oppa Goo Min asks

"What is going on?" Mom said

" Unni could you be both developing for each other but then you got fired because of that blood probably you did something stupid?" Yoon Ho said

We replied confusingly but as narrative sentence "Uhm"

[][][][][][][][][][]

Comment rate and vote