Chap 3 9:00 Princess of Beauty

"Of course not!" We replied.

Me and Jeoung laugh as we have spoke at the same time.

"Then if that's so..what the bandage with blood on your head for?" Oppa ask

"Oh that! My brother was playing golf she's at his back then he hits for the goal."

"mm...alright, alright" they said simultaneously

"Master Jeoung do you want to have some snacks or drinks before going back to your house?" asked Goo Min

"Uhm.. I would like to Sunbae but, It's late my father might look for me"

"Okay then we don't want your father worrying for you"

He soon then walk away we said bye to him.He turned around facing us and bowed his upper body which means to say goodbye and thank you too. We closed the door. My family keeps on laughing and I asked my mom.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh that!"

"We remembered those lines in one of the movies we were watching awhile ago. Never thought that it will be for real....Though why didn't the masters inform us?"

"Really? I didn't know that"

"Ah okay! Never mind quiet strange though"

In the next day as I had promise I shall do my work well. I enter their house as he said it wasn't a home though those lines bother me...I don't know why. As possible at it should be I keep a really big distance from Ju Kyung. I'm afraid he would fire me this time. There I entered a musical room. I saw them playing instruments they were all in white tuxedos.

"Good morning young masters!" I said

"Whoaw! Whoaw! Yow Yu La you're their!" Woo said

The two were in a normal face mode without any reactions at all.

"Yu La don't call me young master just call me Woo."

"Yah! You're getting used to it were still you're boss. Woo don't be so good!" Ju Kyung said

"Tsks! Shut up. Come on Yu La say Woo"

I was quiet afraid.

"Say it I'm your boss too!" he gave me a big smile while his arms are on my shoulders.

"Woo" I said and smiled

"Good I'm sixteenth and so are you so don't act like I'm someone from the 50's. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Tsks! Not like the one in here." Woo added

Ju Kyung and Woo silly played fake wrestling. They laugh, I had never seen Ju Kyung laugh he was adorable. I hope he is like this always. Jeoung was in a quiet mode still I looked at him. He looked back I half smiled he raised his eyebrows.

"We should go now." Jeoung said

For me he was the time teller for the family. He would always say if we should go already. Probably because time is golden. (:DD nyahaha!)

They were very formal since they have a participation by 11:00 am at a certain musical show.

"Wait! Hey! You're not going to wear that" Ju Kyung said

He was looking at me. I was wearing a blue plain cocktail dress.

"Huh? What's wrong with this" I asked

"Were meeting great people" Woo said

"But I'm just an assistant"

"It 's fine. We shall magic you within an hour. " Woo said

They called someone probably a make-up artist

After 5 mins. It wasn't a make-up artist.....

It was a team...a make-over team! :D not a make up artist!

I was so shocked they were outside the make-over room that's why when I came out.

"Oh my God!" Ju Kyung said

"You are so beautiful!" Woo said

They were all shocked Woo hugged me and said

"Hyungnim she's wearing white! Can we you be my date?"

"Huh?" I asked

"You can't we already have a date" Jeoung said

Three ladies who were wearing blue and yellow were there. The two blue ladies are with Woo and the yellow was with Jeoung. The blue ladies were quiet saddened when they heard Woo said it. There face is so familiar but still pretty they were from the make-over team!

"We weren't able to find a partner yesterday since were with you...So as you promised to do your job well to serve us... be partner with hyungnim Ju Kyung" Woo said

" But there's still one more lady"

"They go with me.." Woo smiled and added..."I'm a playboy you know? So you'll go with him your beauty is wasted if you dont go with Ju Kyung..... Ms 9:00 princess of beauty"

"But why?..I mean what?"

I was so shocked that Ju Kyung has no reaction at all he was looking at the window that as if it didn't matter. I'm so dead.

*PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENT SO THAT I KNOW IF YOU ARE LIKING MY STORY OR NOT...IF I NEED TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS ON IT.OR WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE TO COMMENT ABOUT THIS IS OPEN JUST PLEASE ADD EMPHATIC WORDS IF YOU ARE TO COMPLAIN SO I DONT GET HURT..:))))...PEACE! TAKE CARE Y'ALL...AND SPREAD THE LOVE...^^ <3

[][][][][][][][][][]