WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Ink was sitting in the doodle sphere drawing a new AU. Panictale. Another genocide AU. Ink was almost finished until head a scream from of the AUs. It was Storyshift. Error was destroying AUS once more. Ink growled in rage but wasn't really upset. Ink grabbed his brush and make a portal to Storyshift with a flick of his wrist and a swipe of his brush. He jumped through the portal hysterically and landed on the white snow with a CRUNCH of the icey snow. Error laughed insanely as he was throwing his strings every where as his finger tips whisper the strings every which way and was killing the monsters of that AU. Ink yelled, "Error! Stop!" Ink hit or snipped Error's strings with paint and used black paint and it cut the strings. Error hissed at Ink in frustration. "G-GO AWAY Y-OU PEST!" Error yelled in a mad glitch tone. Ink gave Error a determined face and stranded his ground.

  Error and Ink never met this was they're first meeting and Ink already hated his distasteful manners. "Please stop! Why are you doing this?" Ink whimpered and asked the destroyer. Ink heard of Error from AUs that he helped after being almost completely destroyed. Ink was shocked to see what Error really looked like. He was a black skeleton but more a grey. (Not be racist) He had blue lines the went down the sides of his face and his legs were a darkish red. His slippers black. And has a blue jacket like substance over a red sweater.She could see hy his name was Error. He glitches and near the glitches it said error.. Ink looked Error up and down admiring his look. Error was confused at the small skeleton and growled. He threw the first attack. He grasped Ink with strings and jerked him up into the air or ceiling of what is now an empty white void mostly. Ink gasped in shocked and didn't expect such sudden movements. He dropped his paint brush and is made a clank or CRUNCH noise in the snow or floor of the void.

(328 words. Thank y'all so much.)