Cherry Knot

{Yet another GaLe. This one I would like to thank rboz of tumblr. Their comic for the gajevylovefest is what has inspired this. I freaking loved it.}

Gajeel was laying besides Levy,face down on the bed, the only thing covering them was the bed sheet. She was also laying on her stomach, though her pillow was covering her chest as she quietly munched on a bowl of cherries. He watched her as she wrapped her tongue around the small berry before taking it into her mouth. He wouldn't lie, it was pretty sexy. "You really like those cherries don't ya shrimp?" he said as she did the same to another one.

She blinked at him. "Yeah, they're my favorite! Hey, wanna see a trick?" he raised an eyebrow and she smiled. She popped a cherry, stem and all, into her mouth. She chewed for a minute before sticking her tongue out, the stem nearly knotted on her tongue. He gasped slightly. "How did you do that?!" he asked in a surprised tone. She started to giggle at him. "What's so funny? Teach me how to do that!" he said in a very serious tone.

This made her burst into laughter, clutching her pillow close. "Oi stop laughing at me!" She continued to laugh but eventually calmed down. She wiped at the tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Gajeel... It's just your face... and you were so serious..." she started to giggle again but calmed herself. "Wanna see another trick?" she popped a stem into her mouth.

She reached up and gently pulled his face to hers kissing him deeply. His hand traveled up her bare leg, grasping her thigh as their tongues danced together. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hand continued it's upward journey, stopping and gentle grasping her nipple. She gasped and moaned slightly as he began to move on top of her. Their lips never parted as she gently pushed him back, claiming the position on top of him.

She pulled back slightly as she looked down at him smiling softly. He smiled back, gently caressing her back. "Isn't your woman super cool?" she suddenly said as she stuck out her tongue. There sat the cherry stem, the one he had completely forgot about, tied in a knot. He groaned," Man I was so into that! And you were just playing!" he huffed as Levy laughed, laying her head on his chest. "Aw relax Gajeel. I was just teasing. You know, you should complement me more often and tell me I'm a good kisser." she giggled softly.

He gulped quietly. "Fine. Your a pretty amazing kisser Levy." She sat up, looking down at him wide eyed. He turned beat red. "I'm not gonna say it again so forget it." she pouted down at him. "Please Gajeel!" she whined. "I love it when you show your cute side!" she said with a smile as she wiggled her hips lightly. He blushed more, "Hey, don't squirm around so much up there."

{Go find it little leaves!}