Study, Study, Drink

{Another GaLe by request of @cheesycreamgurl !! This is a cute one!}

Levy P.O.V

"Gajeel you really need to study." I said, not looking up from my book. He simply grunted as he continued to play his game. I sighed heavily and looked at him. We were in our third year of collage, we had our own apartment and both had good jobs. I wasn't sure how he would make it through this year if he didn't pick up the books. How was I going to get him to do that.

And then it hit me. I giggled to myself and headed to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of my favorite wine. I sat back on the couch as I uncorked it and began to drink straight from the bottle. By the time Gajeel noticed half of the bottle was gone and I was light headed. "Honey, what are you doing?" he asked. I giggled at him. I giggled at everything really. "I thought ofa way ya getcha to study." I slurred. He chuckled. "And what's that?" I quickly counted. "I'm wearin seven pieces of clothing. I will ask seven questions. Each question you get right, a piece comes off." he smirks.

"Alright then, I'll play." I grinned and grabbed one of his text books. It took me a minute to read it. "Hamlet." he answered. "Correct!" I took off my scarf and laid it on the couch. We continued this, each sock came off, my shirt then my pants. I was only in my light blue bra and panties as I asked the last two questions. "King Henry." I grinned and took off my bra but used my arm to cover my breast. "Lasst question." I slurred. He laughed and I bit my lip.

"1932." "Wrong! 1919. Aww to bad Gajeely." I slurred. He smirked and growled lowly. "Close enough." "Close enough won't take my panties off." I giggled and snapped the elastic on my panties lightly. He grinned and reached for me. I got up, shrieking with laughter as I ran to the bedroom, Gajeel following me.

///Time Skip-Morning\\\

I lay naked in Gajeels arms, sighing contently. His large hand lightly traced little lines on my hips while I did the same on his bicep. "Told ya it was close enough." he grunted and I giggled. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say." He nuzzled my neck, nipping lightly. I giggled as I wrapped my fingers in his hair. "Maybe now I can get you to study." I smiled.

"If I get a beautiful prize like you, I'll study every damn day." I blushed but smiled as he kissed me.