Chapter 32 - sixth year explained

Start from the beginning

"Anyway on with the story!" Rosalie exclaimed. "Me, Ron and Hermione spies on Draco Malfoy going into borgin and Burkes, which will all know is a darks arts store, I immediately thought Draco was a death eater". At this the twins snorted, Rosalie glared at them in annoyance, "in my defence he was a death eater" she said with a smug look, which made the twins roll their eyes. "When we were on the train..." she continued, "i told the others of my suspicions, which in hindsight probably wasn't a good idea but whatever." Which made the twins grin proudly at her for not giving a damn about what others thought. "So I spied on Draco to get evidence and he petrified me and stomped on my face breaking my nose, but whatever." Voldemort was giving her a look of disapproval, which made her uncomfortable, as even though he has spied on many people he did it for better reasons than that. The twins however had burst out laughing which made Rosalie scowl at them "so you got a broken nose by your cousin" they crackled, which made Voldemort loose his look of disappointment and chuckled quietly at the twins.

Rosalie carried on by explaining that Rosalie was helped by Nymphodora Tonks and taken to the school. During the year Rosalie excelled in potions as she was using a book written by the half blood prince which she told them was Snape, which Voldemort was not surprised however the twins gasped out loud not hiding their shock.

"Dumbledore decided that I was to learn about Voldemorts life through a pensieve and I was told to join slughorns group of students who he thought would excell in the future and so I did. He wanted me to join the club so I could gain slughorns trust so that I could get information about Horcruxes." Voldemort stiffened in his seat, and the twins noticed. "Whats a horcrux" they said simultaneously. Voldemort shook his head when Rosalie began to open her mouth to explain. "You are too young to know such things, I will explain it to you at a later date, all you need to know at this point is that it is the reason I am alive right now". The twins nodded in acceptance knowing that he wouldn't budge on this even if they begged him. Voldemort didn't know what was happening to him, he was truly begining to care for these three children and it confused him as he had never cared for anyone before. He wouldn't allow the twins to be thrown into the dark arts until he thought they were ready and especially not horcruxes which were the darkest magic of all. The twins were not ready, unfortunately it was too late for Rosalie, but he would still protect her with his life.

"I did eventually get the answers I was looking for, with the help of Felix Felicis, and Dumbledore told me that he thought that Voldemort had made six horcruxes, making himself immortal, by the time Dumbledore had explained this two horcruxes had already been destroyed, Tom riddles diary and the Gaunt ring, which was slowly killing Dumbledore" this made Voldemort smirk victoriously.

"Ron got posoined by someone when he drank a glass from slughorn as it was a present to Dumbledore and someone was trying to kill him". The twins didn't know how to feel about that as Ron was their brother but he was extremely loyal to someone evil, and his future self did many bad things in Rosalies life. "Dumbledore asked me to accompany him to find and destroy another horcrux which was the Slytherin locket. When we went it was in a cave and to get to it, you had to drink a potion that made you feel great pain and hallucinate. Dumbledore took the potion and they took the locket but were attacked by inferi before leaving."

"When we got back to Hogwarts we saw the dark mark over the castle and found out it was getting attacked by death eaters". Which made Voldemort frown as he never wanted to attack innocent children. "We went to the tower it was above and was ambushed by Draco and other death eaters, so Dumbledore froze me and put my invisiblilty cloak over me. Draco threatened to kill Dumbledore and explained that he was the one attempting to kill him throughout the year, and then explained that the death eaters got in by a vanishing cabinet, which was located in borgin and burkes and the twin of that cabinet was in the room of requirement." Voldemort looked interested in this but didn't want to interrupt.

"Draco had disarmed Dumbledore before threatening, but he couldn't go through with it, which made Snape step forward and kill him instead of Draco. Being the stupid little follower I was and that I still trusted Dumbledore, I went after Snape and tried to fight him whilst the death eaters were attacking the school, and Snape easily won" this made Voldemort nod in agreement at her blunt statement. "When I got back to Hogwarts I opened the locket and found a letter from RAB which made me realise the locket was a fake, at that moment I decided I would carry on Dumbledores work and find the rest of the horcruxes, and Ron and Hermione decided to come along with me."

Rosalie slumped in relief, "well that was fun but dinners in ten minutes and I'm starving we should carry this on next week same time". Voldemort nodded "yes we should, I will see you all in ckass" he said before leaving the room. The twins and Rosalie quickly left the room at the thought of food and messed and spoke of a new prank they should play on the school whilst walking to the great hall.

Sorry about taking so long with this chapter I've had no idea what to write. I hope you liked it.