On the third row, he immediately recognised himself and Sue... and Levi.

Someone would need to take a very close look at them in order to see any resemblance, and the teller barely glanced in their direction. It made Jack wonder how efficient those wanted pictures really were if most employees didn't bother looking at their clients. Not that he was inclined to complain about it. Still, he would be glad to put Boston behind them.

"Your tickets and luggage tags, sir. Have a nice trip." The employee quickly dismissed them so he could help the next impatient customer in line.

"Thank you. Come, sweetheart." Jack carried the new luggage set they bought, leaving her with the briefcase.

Contrary to the previous day, Sue was relaxed and she enjoyed the scenery. He offered to give her the window seat but she told him she preferred leaning against him, and he was more than happy to accommodate her.

Jack replayed his morning conversation with the realtor in his mind. Jack told the man he was a writer and needed some peace and quiet to finish a manuscript he was working on. After last night conversation, the second realtor did some additional research and found a smaller country house fifty miles farther east on the coast, nestled in an inlet. It was more reasonably price and a car could be made available for a small extra cost. But somehow the deal sounded too good, and Jack had the uncanny impression the realtor was hiding something from him.

"Still thinking about that country house?" she asked, observing him.

He gave her his undivided attention. "How do you know?"

"You're frowning. So, I hope it isn't because you're thinking about me." She watched the worry lines disappear as a smile lit up his features. "We'll make it through, honey."

After seeing their pictures, they stopped using their real names.

"Yes, we will, sweetheart." He kissed the tip of her nose. "And yes, I was thinking about that house."

They were seated at the back and the closest passenger was four row away.

"Maybe he forgot to mention there's no indoor plumbing, or the roof is leaking, or there's no heating system." She playfully bounced silly reasons off him.

"If there's no heating system, sweetheart, we're taking it, and I will keep you warm at night," he replied, watching with undisguised pleasure as her face took a nice shade of red.

"Very funny, honey," she whispered, the thought of spending another night with him very much on her mind. "He is taking us to visit both, isn't he?"

She tried to rein her imagination, but his hand caressing her arm made it very difficult.

"Yes, though I cannot imagine him taking us there tonight like he is planning. I think I would rather see the places during daylight."

She agreed. "Can you call him and reschedule it for early in the morning?"

"I can try."

***

"They cannot be real," Bobby argued.

He was in Tara's apartment with Myles. After their meeting in the conference room, D made it very clear they couldn't be CAUGHT investigating the case behind Osborne's back. The three agents read between the lines and moved their base of operation into Tara's apartment. In some ways Tara's home computer was more protected than her office one. So, they ordered pizza and got to work.

"Myles, help me here. Jack and Sue spent the night in the rain, not... not..." Bobby still couldn't believe his best friend sent that email to Sue.