Chapter 17

A/N:  I know I introduced the pregnancy near the end but I feel like Namjoon would be a cute dad. I really hope you all like this chapter. Life has been busy for me so I can't update as often as I like.

Also...go check out Alyce aka FarFromSuga because her stories are amazing and she's so sweet. I feel like she deserves more followers than myself.

Who would you all want me to write about next?  I'm so conflicted. I'm stuck between either writing about Jimin or writing about Yoongi? Who do you want me to write about? Let me know in the comments! 

I purple you! 💜💜💜💜💜

Sammi

When you awoke the next morning, you felt quite ill. Namjoon had left early in the morning for a meeting. Tierre came in and asked, "Milady, are you alright?" You ran to the bathroom before you could reply.

Moments later, you were in your bed resting. You ended up throwing up but you were not sure what had happened. Your room door suddenly flew open. It was Namjoon. He ran over to your side with a panicked expression. Namjoon gently touches your cheek, "Jagi, are you feeling alright?" You notice that he was dressed in his formal clothing. He kisses your forehead and says apologetically, "I'm sorry I can't stay." You shake your head and reply, "It's okay, Namjoon." He kisses your head once more before adding, "I'll be back soon, love." You watch him leave and begin to wonder what was wrong with you.

Moments later, Dr. Li had come to check on you. He wore a large smile, "Y/N, you're going to be happy when you hear this." You motion him to continue. He said, "You're pregnant. You're about six weeks into the pregnancy." Your eyes widen, "P-Pregnant? M-Me?" You said, "How? Isn't this going to be a high-risk pregnancy?" Dr. Li replies, "Considering nothing has occurred since the transplant, you must be careful about this." The only thought you had was: how were you going to tell Namjoon?

You stare at your reflection and lift up your shirt. You murmur, "There's a little human inside of me." You had to hide the pregnancy from your parents. You said to yourself, "I won't tell anyone until I finish my degree." You quietly add, "Thank Artemia that I'm almost finished."

*****Three weeks later*****

Due to complications in the education system, your convocation had to be held early. You sigh sadly when you remember that Namjoon was unable to attend the celebration itself. Your parents were watching you closely. You hear the dean speak proudly, "Now we will have the valedictorian give their speech. Please welcome our future princess and your valedictorian, Y/N!" You shyly wave and step onto the stage. You look at your classmates and then to your parents. You take a deep breath before speaking, "Dean Winter, fellow classmates, ladies and gentlemen. These past four years have been that of a journey filled with obstacles that shaped us to be the individuals we are. Through hardship, we created lasting bonds of friendship that will take us farther and reach heights that none of us would imagine. When I think of hardships, I think of the many health problems I had as a child. Though I felt like giving up at times, I had my family there to support me. Finding yourself is a journey itself. Through the journey I made, I want to let you all know that it's okay to be broken. Being broken is a part of being human. Having imperfections shape you and help you grow stronger as a person. I learned that while trying to find myself. Life will bring you good and bad things. This speech isn't long but, I know we can all make a difference through the passion and dedication we share. To my fellow classmates, let the future bring us happiness and prosperity to us all. Thank you." The crowd claps when you finish your speech. Unbeknownst to you, a certain Kim prince was watching from afar.