Chapter 16

A/N: guys...there is a part of the chapter that is slightly sensitive. Please be wary as you read. I love you and I hope you love the chapter!

Namjoon stares at his older brother. Jin just sighs, "Joon...stop." Namjoon asked, "Why did you come, Jin?" He adds, "I'm perfectly capable of writing my own wedding vows." Jin remarks, "Actually...YOU were the one the came to me and begged me to help." Namjoon just exhales sharply.

You were spending the day with Queen Naria. You were quietly admiring the flowers around you, not aware that Queen Naria was watching you with a sweet smile. She thinks, "Namjoon is right. She truly does look like a doll." Queen Naria speaks up, "Y/N my dear, let's go into that shop there." She points to a nearby shop and you nod reluctantly. You follow her inside and notice the staff staring at you. You become shy and feel self-conscious. Queen Naria pulls at your sleeve, ushering you to look around. You sigh and follow her around.

An hour later, you had several shopping bags in your hands. You sigh once more and fall onto the bed. You stare at the dress Queen Naria had bought for you. You decide to try it on, not knowing that Namjoon had seen you. You bite your lip and stare at the mirror. You suddenly feel something soft against your cheek. You said, "Namjoon..." Namjoon brushes a piece of hair behind your ear. He whispers, "Beautiful." You look away sadly and reply, "I look weird..." Namjoon shakes his head in disagreement, "You look beautiful. You look enchanting to me." Namjoon speaks softly, "Hey...where is this coming from, baby? Did something happen?" You don't reply and feel Namjoon's finger thread through your hair. You don't reply and feel Namjoon's gaze burn into your eyes. You finally confess, "It's just...what do you see in me? I don't understand, Namjoon." Namjoon senses how melancholy your tone is. He held you and replies, "Y/N..." He meets your gaze once more and kisses the top of your head. Namjoon asked, "Do you have anything planned for today?" You were about to reply when you feel Namjoon's hand cup your cheek. He murmurs, "I'm sorry I can't always be there with you. I love you so much. I truly mean it." Namjoon takes your hand and kisses it gently. You were a little surprised when Namjoon kneeled down in front of you. You hear him speak, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the only one I love." He adds, "I don't know who or what made you feel this way. You are honestly so beautiful. I'll keep telling you until you believe me." He takes your hand once more and says, "I love you. I love everything about you." Namjoon pulls you forward causing you to fall onto his lap. Heat rises to your cheeks, causing Namjoon to chuckle.

****Three days later****

You were in the audience chamber with the king and queen. King Hyeon suddenly chuckles, "Y/N, there's no need to be nervous." He remarks, "Now that I think of it, you and I haven't spent any time together." He adds, "You'll be my daughter soon and I think Namjoon would agree to this as well." You nodded.

Moments later, you and King Hyeon were at the grand opening of a new cafe. The cafe owner happened to be Luna's mother, Solia. Of course, Luna was shocked when she saw you. You watch the king talk to Luna's father, Elio. Luna notices you admiring the flowers that were placed on the tables. She spoke up, "Hi unnie!" You smile, "Hey Luna. Congratulations on the cafe." Luna squeals, "I can't believe you're marrying a prince, Y/N unnie!!" You hear Luna add, "Thank you for always helping me, Y/N. King Hyeon is very kind too. Please know that my family will support you. Your family has always helped mine during difficult times." She takes your hands and remarks, "Also, you'd better invite me to your wedding!" You laugh, "Of course, Luna."