He was surrounded by girls and the guys were playing pool. I just stud there on the steps and wondered if he was the type of guy Wyatt was or was he different than that.

Kenna dragged me the rest of the way down the stairs.

“Come on, let me introduce you to everybody.” The first place she took me was to the pool table. Neal and the guys still didn’t know I was there until Kenna spoke.

“Hey boys! This is Haylee and Haylee this is Bryan, Aden, Eden, Seth and Cal. And I believe you’ve already met the one and only soon to be alpha Neal.” She gave us all a pretty smile.

“Hi Haylee.” The one that was Bryan said.

“Nice to meet you.” Aden and Eden said together. They were clearly twins.

“Love your dress.” Seth said.

Cal walked over and kissed my hand.

“My it’s is Very nice to meet you and you look stunning might I add.” I got nervous.

“Um it’s nice to meet you too.” I said into him eyes. I heard a growl from the other side of the pool table where Neal was standing. Kenna pushed Cal back away from me.

“Sorry about Cal. He’s the biggest flirt in the pack.” She stopped talking and looked behind me.

“Haylee, how do you feel today? Are you better?” Neal said from behind me. I tuned to face him and blushed.

“Yeah I’m better now. I wanted to… um… apologize to you. I know I took you by surprise the other day and I usually would not do anything like that at all.” I said to him pleading.

“So what you’re saying is you wouldn’t kiss me again?”

“NO! I didn’t mean it like that I just meant..” I was interrupted by laughter.

“Haylee I was just kidding. I know what you meant.” He smiled at me. I returned the smile only mine was more nervous looking.

“So do you forgive me?” I asked him.

“Haylee there’s nothing to forgive. You did nothing wrong.” He explained.

“But I kissed you and acted crazy. Aren’t you mad?” I asked.

“If you recall you asked me to kiss you and I said ,and I quote, “With Pleasure”. And it was with pleasure. I enjoyed kissing you so don’t worry about it. Lucky for us we didn’t strip down right then and there and do it. You know it’s Kenna’s job to stop that from happening.” He explained. I looked at Kenna.

“It’s true. I’m the only she-wolf in the pack with the strength to restrain a female in heat. So when things like that happens in a public place it’s my job to stop it from going on. Put it doesn’t happen a lot at all.” She explained.

“Oh. I’m sorry about that Kenna.” I apologized.

“No problem! You can’t help your hormones.” She smiled.

I heard the door upstairs open and someone walked down the stair. The girl that gave Kenna the keys when Kenna was dragging me out of the school walked toward us. She still had that pretty red hair and deep brown eyes just like Kenna. I wondered if they were related.

“Hey Kendall! Let me kick your ass in a game of pool really quick!” Bryan blurted out.

“Bryan you know I beat you every time so don’t kid yourself honey.” She smirked. “Anyway I’m here to meet the new girl.” She looked at me. “New girl I’m Kendall and your Haylee right? I’m Kenna’s sister.”