chapter 43

Your POV
My cup fell onto the ground and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I rushed to the phone to call logan so he would head to hospital while I told tessa to come for me since she was just down the block.
Otp (on the phone)
Y/n; hey baby. Ummm just wanted to let you know that.... I think I'm in labor but it's okay tessas taking me to the hospital so just meet me there okay
Logan; wowow y/n slow down! You're in labor? I knew I should've stayed oh my god okay I'm on my way to the hospital! Bye I love you y/n
Y/n; i love you too logs 💗
Your pov
Tessa pulled up and me and Logan had everything ready for when the baby was coming, such as a car seat, pacifier, blankets and so on. I grabbed everything and got into Tessa's car.
Tessa; omg y/n are you okay?
Y; well besides the fact that there's a baby about to burst out of me I'm pretty swell
Tessa; okay let's go! But quick question?
Y; ask while driving please
Tessa; okay. How are you so calm right now y/n? If that was me I'd be yelling my guts out.
Y; because I've been keeping a secret from everyone. This isn't my first time giving birth!
Tessa; oh. My. God. Y/n are you serious?
Y; No tessa Logan was my first and I'm happy that he was. Just please don't tell him that he was my first I find it embarrassing.
We arrived at the hospital and the doctor told me I had to wait till my contractions were 2 minutes apart in order for him to start working. My contractions were 7 minutes apart but they went down every 20 minutes. Logan was still not here and I was worried that he was gonna miss our childs' birth or that he wasn't gonna be there with me:( *later* my contractions are now three minutes apart. Logan still isn't here. And I'm about to give birth. Tessa was in the room with me trying to calm me down and it was somewhat working. The doctor then walked in and told me it was time.
Doctor; okay y/n it's time to start pushing
Y; *in pain* can we wait like five more minutes, maybe Logan is almost here and I don't wanna do this with out him!
Doctor; y/n I get it you need Logan here but we don't wanna cause any danger towards the babies
Y; you're right doctor.
Doctor; okay now push y/n
I began to push hoping that  Logan would walk through the door any moment! I was in so much pain now but Tessa was still right by my side.
Y; Tess I can't do this anymore. It hurts so much!
T; come on y/n you can do this. Five more minutes of pain for a life time of happiness
I began to push again when suddenly...
- I'm back for real this time 😂 comment request or anything you want in the future chapters. This book is almost done only 17 chapters left and i start my new book and I'm pretty excited for it😉