Chapter 1: The courting commander

If you asked any member of the kids next door what's their opinion on having kids, you'll get the typical response of "I would love to have kids one day". Unfortunately for me I had to deal with it for a good while, but before we get into that I had to explain the stuff before hand.

At the Kids Next Door Moonbase Central Controls, Numbuh 362 was waiting patently for Sector V. She was tapping her foot repeatedly to the point it got on another operative's nerves with Numbuh 362 telling him to shut up and get back to work. Than suddenly Numbuhs 1-5 appear before their bland haired leader who wasn't all to keen on them being late.

Numbuh 362: Sector V, what took you guys so long?

Numbuh 1: Our mission with the Common Cold took a little longer than expected.

Numbuh 362: Well this mission may take even longer. *She pull out a folder and lay it on the table, she open it up and pull out a sheet of paper and handed it, it to Numbuh 1.* We receive words about Father creating a huge weapon system capable of turning the world's children into- *She got cut off*

Numbuh 1: Adults?

Numbuh 362: Old People.

Numbuh 5: Old People? Seem kinda counterproductive don't you think?

Numbuh 362: Doesn't matter, I need you guys to find the laboratory that's creating the machine and destroy it. Do I make myself clear?

Numbuh 1: Crystal. Kids Next Door Battlestation! *He shouted aloud* *Numbuhs 2-5 ran out the room and different running poses while Numbuh 1 stayed and provoke the supreme leader* Can I get a kiss before I go?

Numbuh 362: You want a kiss?

Numbuh 1: That would be nice.

Numbuh 362: Nope. *She said with a straight face*.

Numbuh 1: No?

Numbuh 362: You kept me waiting for a long time and you know I have only so many patients.

Numbuh 1: But Rachel~.

Numbuh 362: That's a direct order soldier. *She said playfully*.

Numbuh 1: Ok, sir. *He walked towards the door and once Numbuh 362's back was turn he ran behind her, grab her by her legs, threw her up in the air, and than caught her in the right position where her lower parts are on his chest and her upper parts are on his shoulder and back*.

Numbuh 362: Put me down! *She said while laughing. She try kicking him in his chest and pounding his back repeatedly.*

Numbuh 1: I nearly got the flu from the Common Cold today. The least you could do is give me my reward, supreme leader sir.

Numbuh 362: Hahaha, ok, ok, you win, you win. Just put me down.

Numbuh 1: How bout I just hold you straight and once you kiss than-

Numbuh 362 kissed him on his lips making the both of them bluish extremely hard.

Numbuh 362: Put me down soldier. *She said while a claim voice.*

Numbuh 1: Yes, ma'am. *He said with a handsome voice*

He left the room to catch up with the rest of his team leaving Numbuh 362 weak and a little goofy. Back at the docking bay, Sector V was about to leave until Numbuh 4 had to use the bathroom.

Numbuh 1: Sorry guys I had to finish- *He paused for a moment and saw that Numbuh 4 was missing from the group*. Uh, where's Numbuh 4?

Numbuh 5: Numbuh 4 had to use the little fighters room. Numbuh 5 warn him about drinking 3 gillions of soda before we left.

Numbuh 3: You gotta admit he did hold it in for a while.

Numbuh 2: Yeah, I think he broken his last record of 3 hours without peeing!

Numbuh 1: We have a mission and you guys are excellent for a stupid toilet record!

Numbuh 2: Better you kissing up on the supreme leader all day. I mean, do you two even take a break from your relationship?

Numbuh 1: I don't know Hoagie, do you ever take a break from thinking about Cree?

Numbuh 2: I don't always think about Cree.

Numbuh 3: What about earlier when you were asleep you said "Oh, my sweet Cree. Why don't you give daddy some sugar". *She said while impersonating Numbuh 2*.

He started to blush until his face turn into a tomato. With Numbuh 4 finally returning from the bathroom.

Numbuh 4: Man, I think I'm about to break a new peeing record.

Numbuh 5: And Numbuh 5 is about to break a new vomiting record. Can we please go now?

Numbuh 1: Alright team, let's go and find and destroy that weapon.