Ten

◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌◇◌

"Please eat Kino I know you don't like it but it's good for you," you said for the fifth time today. The small boy scrunched his nose and looked away from the food that sat on the spoon.

You sighed watching as the boy made a fit about the food. He wasn't very fond of vegetables. Nor were you but you still ate them.

"Kino please you have to be healthy," you said trying to convince him. "You won't get sick and live long," you continued. He still wouldn't budge and kept his head turned from the food. You put down the spoon and frowned. "If you love me you'll eat," you said, making the boy's eyes widen. He slowly turned his head and looked at the food.

He frowned and closed his eyes while he took the small spoon. He then downed the food in one go. That remark bothered him now but would cause him big problems in the future.

Once he was done he downed his juice, attempting to get rid of the taste that lingered on his tongue. He then got out of his chair and waddled to the sink. He stood staring at the counter as he was unable to reach the sink.

He looked over at you and quietly said "Help," with a sad expression. You raised an eyebrow and said "What I didn't hear you?" He frowned then said "I nweed help pwease," a little louder than before.

You walked over to him and held him up as he quietly washed his hands. Once he was done you put him down as he waddled to his room. You silently laughed while watching his little body waddle.

You suddenly felt a tug on your shirt to only fine Hoseok looking up at you. "What's wrong darling," you asked as he looked at you with big eyes. He suddenly began to sob and touch his hair.

"Was it Jennie again?" you asked as you bent down and hugged him close to you. He nodded as he continued to sob into your shirt. "My head hurts," he said while sniffling. You then carried him to his and Jennie's room where she seemed to be sitting on her bed with a ashamed face.

Still sobbing you tucked Hoseok into the top bunk of the bunk bed. You silently walked out the room but stayed outside of it. You heard rustles as you eyed the inside of the room to see Jennie climbing up to Hoseok bunk.

"Hoseokie I'm sowwy," you heard her say, on the verge of tears as sniffling Hoseok brought her into a hug. You smiled to yourself as you saw the cute interaction.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your thigh. You looked down to see the only and only Kino looking up at you with blank eyes. "I'm bwore mama," he said as he continued to stare at you right in the eyes. "Umm what do you wanna do then?" you asked as you picked him up and plotted him down on the couch. "I don't knwow thawt's why I'm askwing you," he said.

You rolled your eyes at his bluntness.

"Movie?"

He shook his head.

"Play time?"

He shook his head.

"Umm read a book?"

He shook his head with more force.

"Hug and kisses?"

He stared at you then gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead. He shook his head again "I'm still bored," he whined.

You thought to yourself on what to do with the needy boy. "Talk," he said as he leant in closer. "What do you want to talk about?" you asked a bit confused. "Mama," he said with big eyes. "Umm what about mama?" you asked. "I don't know," he said bluntly as he backed away.

The two of you stared at each other for a good three minutes before he began to laugh. "Uh hahahaha," he laughed loudly. You widened your eyes from the boys weird actions.

"Are you okay darling?" you asked him with a worried tone. "Don't worry mama he's always weird like this," Baekhyun said as he squinted at the small boy who continued to laugh. "It's hard putting him to bed," he continued as he eyed the laughing boy before he ran to Ken.

Baekhyun then turned his head again and said "Eunbin sometimes makes him sleep but if she doesn't work Jeongyeon might." He then plotted himself next to Ken and watched a cartoon with him.

You sighed and looked at the boy who was in a ball and rolling along the carpet. You then turned your to look at the clock and saw the time 8:46 pm. You mentally gasped and looked over at the boy. It was definitely late from his bedtime but it didn't seem he would be asleep anytime soon.

You picked him up and carefully carried him to Eunbin. You then placed him in her crib and watched their actions.

Eunbin eyed Kino and blinked a few times. She then brought her small arm up and touched his face with her fingers. Instead of getting weirded out like a normal person he started to laugh.

You frowned at his actions and attempted to take him out of the crib but as you came close to him he growled. He turned to look at you, glared, then focused back on Eunbin. He touched her hair and began playing with it while sticking out his tongue.

"You weird," Kino said as he stop playing with her hair. She somewhat understood him and quietly backed away from him. Kino frowned then came closer to her and gave her a hug "You my weirdo," he said. Eunbin blinked a few times then a small smile came across her face.

Kino turned to you and held up his hands, signifying you to take him out of the crib. Once you did he moved around in yours arms. You then placed him down on the floor and he zoomed out of the room with his tiny legs. You quickly chased after him and found him with Ken and Baekhyun who were now arguing over some crayons.

"Light Black is the best color!" Baekhyun shouted towards the older sibling. "That's not even a color stupid!" Ken shouted back. Kino watched them confusingly before the two noticed he was there. The two eyed him and bursted out laughing when they saw him in a shirt and diaper only.

Even more confused Kino played along and also laughed, "Uh hahahahaha." Ken patted his head as Baekhyun gave him a crayon. He stared at it for a bit then sat down next to them.

You yawned as you watched the three somewhat get closer. "Mama you can go to sleep we'll put him to bed," Ken said. Baekhyun turned to look at you and quickly nodded. "Alright you better," you said. "Remember his bedtime...and yours," you said yawning once again.

You walked up to Ken and gave him a kiss on the head, then you did the same to Baekhyun, then Kino. You walked in to Hoseok's and Jennie's room and did the same. Then the same to Eunbin and Jeongyeon.

Once you were done getting ready for bed, you drifted off to dream land.

•••

I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Make sure to comment and maybe vote to show that you enjoyed it! 💕

I'm asking myself whether or not I should keep this as the reader's pov? I'm not sure but I'm thinking of changing it to just Bora.

But anyways we're finally done it's the kids individual parts! I know Kino's featured a bit more people but I don't really care lol.

Next up is a family picnic! ☀️