S E V E N

Y/n

I could feel his hot breath, his chest breathing in an out, as Zeyu was about to lean in closer....

"Miss (Y/n) could you please tell me what the answer is for this equations?" Miss han said noticing me day dreaming.

'Ahhh this is the third time this week' I thought.

"28." Mingrui whispered.

"28?" I said with a confused face.

"Hmmmm next time just please... this is the third time I had to stop a class (Y/n) please pay attention"

"Ne Miss. Han" I said sitting down

"Thanks" I whispered to Mingrui and he just nodded.

The bell rang for break so I walked out of the room to chase Mingrui to thank him properly.

I was gonna tap him in the back back he turned around not noticing me accidentally pushing me not knowing I was gonna fall....

I closed my eyes ready to fall but instead I felt a hand hold my back and this soft feeling.... I opened my eyes only to see Mingrui so close and his lips by my lips. I quickly got off him and apologized embarrassed.

'Omg he took my first kiss.... that was meant for Zeyu....."

I just went back inside the classroom replaying what just happened.

Mingrui

The bell rang for break and I went out for a drink, I felt someone following me so I turned around pushing someone accidentlly, as the person was about to fall I saw (Y/n) so I grabbed her gently by the back not knowing my lips landed on hers she looked at me shock.

"I'm sorry" she said running away.

A smile crept up on my face...

'She just took my first kiss...ha' I thought walking back to class with the smile on my face.

As I see my class my smile turned into a small smirk. I saw (Y/n) so I quickly hid my smirk, she then started banging her head gently into her desk which made me chuckle a little

Y/n

I heard the sit beside me move so I slowly stoped banging my head and kept my head low knowing I'm blushing redder than a rose.

I took my phone from vibrating

Chaemin

CM:
Hey unnie, are you good?

YN:
No I'm not good cause someone took my first kiss and it had to be the boy beside me...

CM:
wait...you kissed mingrui?!

YN:
I wish I could say no but yeah....

CM:
Spill

I told Chaemin the whole story when the bell rang for home time, where we walked to the basketball court to go with the others.