F O U R

Mingrui

After about a minute or two of awkward silence.. the bell rang making both me and (Y/n) walk to our class.

I sat in my desk after feeling a vibration I took out my phone and put it mute and saw Shuyang's text.

Shuyang

Shuyang: Mingrui ge how do you tell a girl to stop crying in a romantic way? 

Me: First day of school and already a play boy shuyang?

Shuyang: Wait what.. no a friend is asking.

Me: Well tell your 'friend' Im not the expert one here ask hanyu ge
Im in class shhh.

Shuyang:fineee

I put away my phone and started listening to the lessons.

Y/n

Class ended pretty quick so I texted the yuyu and Chaewon unnie to go to our original spot; the basketball court in our school.

As I was walking I saw Sohye... and Shuyang?

'What the....?' I thought

They said bye to each other so I went up to Sohye...

"Yahh someone seems like they have a new crush!" I teased

"Yahhh unnie he just calmed me down jeez, don't get your hopes too high."

"Hahahaha yeah and then next month both of you are a thi-" I stopped mid way cause I saw something that Sohye wouldn't like...

"What?" Sohye asked looking at thd direction I was looking I stopped her and walked to the opposite way of Zeth and Hyunjin.

"Nothing let's take the long way to the spot I need to talk to you."

"Oh okay...?" he questions herself

'Pheww that was close' I said to myself.

"I can tell you like Shuyang!" I said to start a conversation.

"I don't what the heck ewww noooo."

"The way you look at him the way, you smiled at him awhile ago, I saw everything"

"He told me a joke that's way!"

"I always tell jokes but you never smile like that!"

"Yeah cause your jokes aren't funny unnie."

"hahahahahah very funny." I sarcasticly said

"SOHYE LIKES SHUYANG!!!!" I screamed out, good thing that no one was still at school

"YAHHH I DONT!!"

I ran away from Sohye and ran to our spot where she chased me, we were now breathless.

"Your all acting like kids." chaemin said.

"Yahhh I'm older than you."