Amy has blond hair brown eyes pale skin and she’s about the same size as my sister. I quickly grabbed my books for the day and shut my locker and moved. Her looker was right next to mine so I guess she wanted space?

“You could ask a little nicer next time.” I whispered but I wasted my breath. She ignored me and continued going in her locker and I just walked off. I hoped to be invisible for the rest of the day.

I was walking toward my first hour class, French. I’m so happy I only have 6 more months left in high school then it’s off to college. As I was walking toward my class I spotted Brianna and her perfect boyfriend Wyatt making out against the wall next to the class door.

Wyatt had French with me and Brianna Has Biology. This was her last chance to past the class or she wouldn’t graduate with the rest of us. As far as I know she was passing with a D+ at the moment.

Wyatt never talked to me and if he looked at me pure disgust would be as plain as day on his face. Wyatt is very tall with dirty blond hair and his muscles you could even see through his biggest shirts.

He is sexiness in its rawest form. And his green eyes just popped out at you, sparking like the moon. It wasn’t until Brianna spoke that I realized I was standing there staring at him and them making out.

“What the hell’s your problem Haylee? Why the hell are you staring at? Leave already!” I tried to walk past them and into class but my arm was grabbed. I turned to see Brianna had grabbed me.

“Wyatt can you give me a minute?” I looked at Wyatt he nodded a yes and Brianna pulled me to the side.

“Haylee you can’t just stare at my boyfriend! He’s mine! Stay away from him!” She warned then walked up to Wyatt kissing him passionately and giving me a dirty look then walking off to her class. Wyatt glanced at me then gave me a discussed look and walked in our class room.

I walked in class after him. I took a seat in the very front of the class wanting to pay close attention to what the lesson was about. I also wanted to double check the assignment I finished this morning before school. I was hoping I didn’t get a bad grade on it. Our French teacher Mr. Robinson walked in class.

“Okay everyone I’m gonna give you all 15 minutes to look over the homework you took home yesterday and pass it up to the front of the class!” I pulled out my homework from last night and looked it over. Checking my answers before the kid behind me taped me on the shoulder giving me a note.

-Hailey I didn’t do my homework from yesterday. Can you pass me yours so I can copy? -Wyatt

Every so often he would ask me for my homework and for some reason I was glad to do anything I could for him. He wouldn’t talk to me and he didn’t want to look my way yet he had no problem asking me for homework or to copy one of my study sheets through a note but that’s as far as he takes it.

I was happy and excited when he asked to copy off of me? Pathetic much? I didn’t respond I just sent my homework sheet back to him. Five minutes later it was sent back up to me. I checked my answers once more. Satisfied I put it down on my desk and waited for the teacher.

“Okay Class times up. Send your work sheets up to the front of the class.” We did what we were told and all the worksheets from my row rested on my desk. The teacher came by and picked them up. Class went by in a flash. I got my homework back it was graded with an A+ so I know Wyatt had a good grade as well.

I was walking out of class and noticed Wyatt had already left. I walked to my locker and exchanged my books. I was walking to my next class only to hear someone yell “Wide Load Coming Through!” I looked over to see Chase, Wyatt’s best friend and the new beta, laughing with Wyatt and there other friends.