I hadn't noticed how close we got until now. His breath was hitting my lips ever so softly, he looked- tempted. I wonder if he ever slept with my other doppelgangers, if so he's probably trying to stop himself from touching me or worse. The thought should've disgusted me and sent fear coursing through my body but I wasn't even remotely scared. Standing in front of him I found myself less scared than when I thought he was a myth. Maybe I could use this to my advantage, in my earlier less proud cheerleader days I used some tricks Caroline, one of my best friends, showed me to get my way. I wasn't proud of it and I swore I'd never do it again but in the situation I was in right now. I wanted to again. Maybe I needed to be that girl again, I don't think would survive otherwise.

Back then it was only a flirty smile or some tiny conversations with small touches this would be different. I wasn't even really sure why I was willing to actually try it. Have I become Katherine so desperate to live I'd go this far? The thought of being anything like her made me pull back. He looked in my eyes and I couldn't deny the way his gorgeous blue irises held me hostage. No wonder my doppelgangers fell for him. His lips only barely hovered over mine now "Your blood is practically singing to me I must say I have no idea how Stefan does it. If I weren't as old as I am I might've just given in to my worse nature" the veins under his eyes pulsed and his eyes grew dark as he used a slightly animalistic tone that sent another shiver down my spine. Not the kind that I was expecting either "That's rich even if there was no ritual you would still try to kill me" he gave me a look and smiled while licking his lips.

He leaned down putting his face near my neck, took a deep breath, and kissed it softly "Cute can become irritating very quickly... Mhmm so very tempting" I stood frozen not trusting myself to move. But right as he backed away I mustered the courage up to make a retort and found myself reaching out and grabbing him. It was this very moment things snapped out of control. He'd pulled me into him and captured my lips with his. The movement shocked me and I bit his lip trying to push him off. A mistake on my part he bled and growled his fangs now cutting into my lip. I don't know what kind of strange high it put us under but the forbidden taste of his lips and blood suddenly made me melt into him. The strong scent of him filled my senses, I wished then someone would walk in and shake me out of this trance he'd put me under. He pulled off my jacket and tore my shirt off kissing and biting on the exposed skin. I had never felt like this before, even the small moments I've had with Damon have never felt like this. It was like he was consuming me, like he was possessing my entire being.

...

WARNING SMUT CONTENT AHEAD
...

He pushed me up against the wall and I pushed him back catching my breath. It was then I noticed his shirt ripped and the buttons of it scattered on the floor. His eyes were dark and his fangs red with our blood. He never looked more like a monster. Yet I bit my lip and touched my still bleeding lips. I looked at the blood then back up to see he'd used his speed and rushed up to me. He grabbed my hand licking the blood off my fingers then lifted me up and roughly wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled his shirt off kissing and biting his skin with the same ferocity he was giving me pulling a pleasurable groan from his lips. There was no feelings or connection involved with this we were just hungry for each other and giving into our worst natures. The sounds I made him make sparked something deep in me and I jumped off him pulling him over to the couch, and pushing him down on it. The look in his eyes was filled with lust and I relished in the fact that I could make him feel that way. He pulled me on top of him ravishing my lips again. I moaned a little as my hips ground into his feeling his hard member against my leg.

"Not so innocent are we miss Elena" I didn't answer him sucking hard on his neck while I reached in his pants and gripped him in my small hands. He made a sound between a hiss and a moan hands squeezing tightly on my ass. I stroked him a little faster feeling him pulse and making my mouth water. In that moment I had never wanted anything more than to taste him. I snatched off his pants and slid down his body kissing the head of his member. He grabbed my hair and watched me suck on him moaning and groaning loud enough for only me to hear. I licked him up and down before sucking on him again while I scratched down his chest. The shiver I caused to run through his body gave me a sense of pleasure so strong I moaned loudly. The vibration making him groan as well at this point he was unceremoniously pushing himself down my throat.