0.4

3rd person's pov

y/n woke up and quickly got ready for school.
--
y/n's pov

taetae:
good morning!

y/n:
good morning!
i was just about
to go to school

taetae:
okk, see you
(hopefully)

seen 7:14 am

--
I

left the house and headed for school after seeing taehyung's message.
--
After i reached school i went into the calssroom, and sat at my assigned seat.
Soon after the classes began.
"Okay, students i will be changing your seats as i think it would be better for everyone to concentrate for you upcoming exams next month.So start packing your bags and i will tell you how you are sitting with." the teacher shouted, so as to allow other students to hear her.
Everyone started packing their bags and stood outside the classroom waiting for the taecher to call their name.

After 10 mintues, the teacher called my name. "y/n, please seat by the window in the last row."
I felt relieved as i was carrying my books needed for school and i could finally put them down.

I was surprised to see already a boy seating there.I did not bother looking at his face and sat down.I started texting tae as the teacher was still changing other people's seating arrangement.

taehyung's pov

I dragged my feet into the classroom and sat at my seat.
I was about to doze off when the teacher came into the classroom and said loudly,"Okay, students i will be changing your seats as i think it would be better for everyone to concentrate for you upcoming exams next month.So start packing your bags and i will tell you how you are sitting with."
I quickly packed up my things as i did not bother bringing all my school items.

Quickly, my teacher called my name.
i was assigned to the same seat as before.

After another 5 mintues,a girl pulled a seat beside me.I rested my head on my table,until i heard my phone vibrate.

y/n
i am currently in class
now and i have nothing to do
can you talk to me?

y/n
i am super bored

y/n
talk to me

y/n
ARE YOU THERE???
--
y/n's pov

I was messaging taehyung,but there was a vibration sound which sounded annoying.I turned my head to see a phone under the desk of the boy sitting next to me.

"Could you please turn off you phone?It is really annoying."
i said politely.

The boy turned his head and i realised it was taehyung!
...
hello, sorry for not updating, anyway i hope you like this chapter,remember to vote.