♥ Discovery {21}♥

Start from the beginning

We all drew lots to see who would be paired with who. Since I made the class an odd number of students, and 5 students went with Aizawa to the remedial courses, I was paired with Izuku. Honestly, that made me perk up a bit. Maybe I could protect him!

We were the last to go, so I stood waiting with Izuku as screams came from the forest.

"This.. might be scary.." I mumbled, hugging myself in anticipation of the scares ahead.

"D-Don't worry, Y/N! I won't let you get scared." Izuku smiled, taking my hand. I blushed, nodding slightly. 

He soon noticed what he was doing and dropped my hand, waving his hands around his beet-red face.

"A-Ah, s-sorry!"

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled, smiling up at him.

He nodded, biting his lip as he looked into the forest.

Just as Pixie-Bob announced that "ribbity and Ms. Floater" would be going next, I heard a boom, seeing black smoke with blue embers rising from one part of the forest. I turned swiftly, seeing purple smoke in the next section.

'It's.. begun already..' I thought, looking down.

{Aizawa's P.O.V.}

'I don't know what I was worried about. Y/N is not Lady Toxic. Nothing has gone amiss so far.' I thought to myself, sighing and nearly slapping myself.

I was in denial of all the proof, since I didn't want to believe one of my students was a traitor. And it seemed that denial was justified.

Until I heard a boom, and saw the pitch black smoke rising from the forest.

'No.. shit, no!'

"Vlad!" I shouted to the Class 1-B teacher, "Protect them!" 

I ran outside, capture weapon at the ready. I spoke too soon in assuming my denial was correct.

"You've gotten weak, Eraser."

"VLAD!"

FWOOSH!

A gust of blue flames nearly hit me, but I jumped up at the last second, grabbing the mysterious scarred man and slamming him to the ground.

"What's your name, how many of you are there, and what are your intentions?!" I asked harshly, tightening the bonds on him.

"Why should I tell you any of that?" he said, kicking me off. I yanked my capture tape to pull him back, but he.. turned into goo?!

"You shouldn't concern yourself.. we aren't here for any of you heroes." he said as he melted into a pile of gray goop.

"That means.. they're after one of the students?! Or more than one.. I have to warn them, Y/N has to be the cause of this.." I said to myself, running into the forest.

{Your P.O.V.}

The attack had begun strong. 

I feigned terror as I clung to Izuku, hiding behind two of the pussycats as Pixie Bob was pinned under Magne's giant pillar. Spinner was also there with his weapon comprised of many smaller weapons.

"Mandalay!" Izuku shouted from next to me. "I know where Kota is!" And with that, he ran off.

I wanted to follow him, but knew better. Muscular was supposed to go to the mountaintop where that boy said his 'secret hideout' was. Izuku told me its location. And Muscular wouldn't be able to resist blabbing about how I told the League everything.