SEIS

After dropping Elena off at school, Catalina drove her car to the scrap yard

After dropping Elena off at school, Catalina drove her car to the scrap yard. It had started overheating and smoking a few miles from the school and she had no idea what was wrong with it. The car was fairly new - she had bought it only three years ago. Good thing she didn't have to work today. Catalina pulled the car to the side, out of the bikes way, and hopped out of the car. As she approached the office, she saw Bishop and Frank sitting on their motorcycles by the entrance.

"Hola, Catalina" Bishop said. "Hey guys. Ave you seen Ezekiel?" She asked. "In the office" Frank replies. Catalina nodded and walked into the office where CoCo, Angel, and Ezekiel stood with a girl she didn't know. "Hey" She whispered, stepping next to Ezekiel. "Hey. What's up?" He whispered back. "I need to take a look at my car. It's been overheating and smoking and I have no idea of what to do" Catalina responded. "I'll take a look" EZ nodded.

"What's going on, brother? Who are you?" Angel asks. So Catalina wasn't the only lost. "This is Letty. She's my kid" CoCo say. Angel looks at Ez and then EZ looks at Lina who looks back at Angel. The three of them only knew of CoCo having two kids so this one was a shock. "Bishop and Hank are looking for you" Chucky walks in. "Give me a minute" CoCo says, leaving the office with EZ and Angel on his tail. "It's a long, fucked up story" Catalina hears CoCo say. "Can't wait to hear it" Angel replies.

Catalina hopped up on the counter next to the girl and dropped her keys in the bowl. "Catalina" She said, putting her hand out to the young girl. "Leticia, but you already knew that. What do you do around here?" She asked. "Oh, nothing. I'm just EZ's-" Catalina paused after almost saying girlfriend, "Baby Mama, I guess is the right word." Just then, EZ walked back into the office. "CoCo has some...club business. He'll be back in a couple of hours. You can wait here" He says. "I can't wait. He just left?" Letty asked. "Had no choice" EZ responds.

"Bullshit" She says, heading out the door. Ezekiel tries to grab her but she shakes him off and leaves. "Fucking teenagers" he whispers loud enough for Catalina to hear. "Just wait till Elena's her age" She says, sliding off the counter and following him. "No, I need her to stay young and precious forever" He says, "Hey! Hold on! Your dad wants you to stick around." "Shit, that sounds weird. He's only been my dad for like a week" Letty says. "What?" Both Catalina and EZ say. "I've only known him for a week" She responds. "Oh" EZ says.

"Can you help me?" Letty takes a step closer to EZ and licks get lips, "What's your name?" Catalina did not care if Leticia was a child, she will fight her when it comes to EZ. She stepped closer to Ezekiel, raising her eyebrows and craning her neck at the younger girl as a warning. The man took notice of her protectiveness (with a hint of jealousy) over him. "EZ. Ezekiel" He says. "Mhm. Like from the Bible" Leticia says. Something she clearly needed to read. "And other places. What's going on Letty?" He says, shutting her down. Good job Ezekiel.