" Is she okay?"

The officer nodded, " She is breathing, a little slower then usual but they are going to take her to the hospital shortly."

I nodded, trying not to punch him in his eye.

" Lily!"

I turned around and it was her mom. She ran to the front where I was.

" That's my daughter!"

The officer had the same look he gave me, " Sorry Ma'm but you can't go past this line."

" LOOK BUDDY, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD WHAT THE HELL I JUST SAID BUT THAT IS MY CHILD. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WITH MY KID, SO YOU LET ME THROUGH OR I LET MYSELF THROUGH!"

I smirked at the officer, Go Lucy!

He shook his head and told her to go ahead but I still had to stay back. I was fine with that as long as someone stayed with her.

+++++++++++

It's been 3 hours since the crash and everyone was at the hospital. Lily was in surgery right now because she had internal bleeding. I stood in the corner just watching everyone hug each other and cry or some where just sitting there.

" She's going to be okay."

I took my attention off of everyone and looked at the man standing next to me.

Dr. Mitchell.

" Excuse me."

He chuckled, " The surgery was a success and I thought you would like to be the first to know due to the fact that you are alone and probably thinking bad scenarios."

I hugged him. " Thank you. Thank you so much."

Tears were coming down my eyes and I didn't care. This incident made me think about my dad and to know that I was some of the reason why she got into this car accident, it broke me apart.

" Wait, what about the other person, are they okay."

He nodded. " Yes, he was under the influence but he is okay also."

Even though this guy caused it, it was still a human being and I wanted to make sure he was okay.

" Okay thank you, you should tell everyone else the good news."

He walked away and I could tell when he said it because everyone started crying and some smiling.

My baby is going to be okay.

I walked to the hallway of rooms, not bothering to ask a nurse because I didn't have time to hear them say, " You have to wait until she wakes up." Or some other shit

Fuck that.

I kept walking until I saw Montez. I opened the door slowly and walked in.

She was laying on the bed with a tube in her mouth, eyes closed, and her hands were on her stomach. She had bandages on her face and I just looked at her. My baby is a fighter.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and just kept looking at her.

She will probably call me a creep right now if she was awake.

" Hey Princess."

I picked up her hand and kissed it, " The doctors said you are going to be okay. Im so thankful because I wouldn't know what to do. You are my world and once I heard that sound, I was going crazy. I love you."

I put my head to her stomach and wrapped my arms around her. I start crying just thinking about how she made it. And how I'm so lucky that this didn't turn out for the worst. Eventually sleep took over me.

+++++++++++++

Awww my poor readers😭 who was ready for this?! I was.

She is going to be okay!

Around two more chapters left then the epilogue 😭 I'm going to cry.

Vote or don't byeee ♥️