(7) Up On Melancholy Hill

It had been three days since 2D left his room. Cyborg had been bringing him three meals everyday, but he barley touched them. Murdoc was the only thing he could think about, and it was consuming him. The only time he had a break from the endless stream of thoughts was when he was high on his pain medication. All he could do was lay flat on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was enough to drive him mad. So when he heard Cyborg open the door to give him his dinner, he rushed out to the door onto the lift. Thankfully, he got the door to close before she could follow him in. He pressed the up arrow and sprinted down the hallway when the doors of the lift opened. When he found a tall black door which he assumed to be the bassist's , he threw his fists against it.

Murdoc jumped up when he heard the pounding, not expecting it all all. He got out of his bed, walking to his door. "The fuck do you think you're doing banging on my door you li-" When Murdoc opened the door, he was stunned by the singers appearance. He was expecting Cyborg, not Stuart, and definitely not Stuart in the condition he was in now. He had dark circles stained under his eyes, and his hair was a mess (not his usual, bed head mess, it looked more like he hadn't slept in days). Cyborg came up at the stairs just at this moment, grabbing Stuart's wrist tightly. He yelped in pain, and she began dragging him back towards the lift to take him to his room.

"Cyborg! Stop!" Murdoc called out loudly and she froze in place, letting go of Stuart. The satanist sent her away, and he looked at the blue haired man. He gestured towards his doorway, and Stu walked inside. Murdoc followed after him and closed the door behind the two.