Part 1 - The Hot Mailman

Hello there! My name is Jamie, and I am a mailman in the small Beach City. I have often been described as the hot mailman, but I don't like to believe it's true. It could just be in comparison to other mailmen here (none). But apparently not, when new mailmen were hired, people used to ask where was the hot mailman? I was flattered by this so I enjoyed my job a lot. I was delivering some packages one day, and when I came across Steven's, it was glowing strangely. I ignored it and went over to deliver it. I was walking through the beach around the mountain, until I tripped over a pebble, which was purple and screamed for some reason. I tumbled in front of the house, and Steven ran out, asking if I was okay from the fall. I felt fine, but I noticed the package was no longer glowing and was ripped. Steven invited me inside.

"So it ripped when you fell?" Asked the gems.
"Yes! And I'm scared now." I replied.
"Garnet, you don't think.." said Pearl.
Garnet, using her future vision reassured pearl "nonsense, there's no way this human could get affected from this."
I stood up, and Garnet looked a bit shocked that I was taller than her. I grew.
"Uh, Garnet. Why are you so short? You guys are all shapeshifting to freak me out. Haha very funny. And you're still doing it. Somehow you're making everything smaller with you. You can stop now guys.""
"Jamie, you're getting bigger. Maybe you should stay the night here and we'll try to get you back to normal."
"Wait, so I am growing! What the hell??"
"Just get some rest, you're at least 20 feet."

The next morning I woke up and my butt was crushing the bed. I could barely move because I had grown as large as the house. My clothing ripped into shreds as my muscles got larger. A mailman knocked on the door, it was my fellow worker.
"Whoa Jamie! What happened?? You're enormous!"
"I can barely move, ugh!" I squirmed around in this now minuscule house. "I can't even get out without destroying this place completely! Plus I'm probably really strong."
I woke Steven up with all the ruckus. "Jamie!! You got bigger!"
"I know, Steven. What do I do???"
"I gotta ask the gems."
Steven went into the temple to get Pearl. He asked her my exact question.
"Well, this was supposed to give Peridot, a gem, some shapeshifting powers, but for a human, it must have had a maximizing effect with both size and muscle. Look at him!" She explained.
"Just tell me what to do Pearl!" I panicked.
"Well I guess we could let you in to the temple and see what we could do. Steven, why don't you take him to your room?"
Steven became overly excited. "Glad to Pearl!"
"Steven this is not joke. You have to make him normal sized, no fooling around."
"Yeah yeah I know!" He replied, in a curt manner.
He opened his room door and walked in.
"How am I supposed to fit through there??"
"Just do it like Sardonyx! Head first, then push your butt in!"
I stuck my head inside, then my butt was too big for the door, so pearl pushed it from outside and I flew inside.
"Humans aren't usually as attractive as this one." She murmured as the doors closed.
This is Steven's room. Finally, a place I wasn't cramped and curled up in, I could finally stretch out.