Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to Kingdom Domination: The Instagram.

I decided to make this to go along with my books awhile ago and you guys seem to be liking it so far which I'm super happy about😊

As a reminder: This is NOT like other Instagram stories here on Wattpad. There is a separate story (on my profile!) and these are simply social media posts from the cast of the book as the story goes on!

Speaking of the cast, I wanted to share it with you. Originally, Hadlee Cooper is seen as the amazing Lily Collins BUT a lot of the photos I imaged using I couldn't find with her. Therefore, she will be played by someone else in the Instagram story!

Anyway, here's the cast!

Hadlee Cooper : Demi Lovato & Madison Beer

Justin Bieber : Justin Bieber

Camila Hernandez : Selena Gomez

Daniella Lopez : Miley Cyrus

Jessica Smith : Hailey Baldwin

Elizabeth Jones : Kendall Jenner

Bridget Johnson : Kylie Jenner

Maverick Cooper : Taylor Lautner

Paisley Warren : Ariana Grande

William Grant: Zac Effron

Quinn Lane : Gigi Hadid

Rayna Ramer : Camila Morrone

Emma Fleming : Emma Roberts

Rylee Peters : Chloe Bridges

I also would like to point out that although this is an Instagram story, I'd really like to hear from you in the comments or even if you'd tap 'vote' on some of the chapters!

I put A LOT of work into this story. A lot of my time and energy is put into making these "Instagram posts" and it's more work than even I thought it would originally be!

That being said please please please vote and comment to let me know you appreciate all the extra work I put into these!

Thank you so much for checking this out! I hope you enjoy it! It's SO much fun to create!

much love,
Shan:)