After the 15-minute walk, luckily I had strength to look at my watch and be aware of time, I reach the line of the payphone machine. The 3rd payphone booth is unoccupied. But there’s something on the floor. Blood. Droplets of blood that are not fresh are present near the booth’s door. The shivers come back, but I ignore. I chose this, though not the whole of it is by free will, I have to be brave.

I pick the blue bag. Curiosity tells me to look, and so I am. Inside, there’s a wallet with lots of paper bills and a purse full of coins. Also, there’s a jacket and one t-shirt, bottle of water and a pack of crackers. What was shocking about is the dagger.

Blood war. This is a game of blood? Today, I’ve seen many gushing blood, from Marx, here in the payphone booth and the red lines that will be flowing on this dagger.

“Good. You’ve reached your point Layla”, her voice comes again. I let myself re-think of my thoughts awhile ago. About the blood game. Maybe she will answer it just like before.

As expected, she laughs again. “Yes, Layla. This is a game of mine. Consider yourself as a chess piece. Eat or be eaten. Play well or be sacrificed.”

Now, it’s confirmed. I am entering a blood battle. And I don’t have a choice, whether I will be eaten or sacrificed, because after all she holds my destiny.

“Right. Now, get that card inserted on the slit”, she orders. I obey. The card contains an address. Something, that is not far away from here.

“Okay. Ride a Cab and go to that address. Then, go straight to the rooftop.”. After the orders, she becomes quiet again, and I continue to move along with it. There I find a taxi driver nearby the payphone booth. He just smiled when he saw me as if he is waiting for me here. The driver opens the door and I show him the address.

The driver is a good one, I think. He doesn’t ask question and he just nodded when I asked him to drive me to this place. Kind one if you’re not thinking of the other possibility, that Umbra is controlling this guy to be a part of the game of hers. Well, as long as I can reach my destination, I am fine with it.

The cab stops in front a 30-storey building. I pay him and dart away from that taxi. The door is the thing I am focusing on right now. It is made up of glass. Two guards are there like stones armed with their guns and bats. I just walk pass them.

Again, those guards are kind, letting me pass that door, letting me in this fancy building. They are kind, in a sense of not thinking well. As I was saying, The things are fancy in here, compared to me, wearing just t-shirt and pants, carrying a blue knapsack. I continue my way to the top of this building.

The elevator ride is exhausting. Having claustrophobia is not an advantage to this stage. I hate elevators, but going to stairs will take all of my energy. You never know what is waiting for you there. Remember, this is a war, which I just discovered a while ago.

It dings on 30. I am here. I reached the rooftop. The sky is so close to me and the wind is to strong to ignore. A beautiful sight of skyscrapers, how I wish it’s just like that. Only a scenery.

“Even you wish, It will never be like that. Hahahah!!”, she’s right. Even I wish it for many times. It will never happen.

“Then what’s this?”, I ask her.

“Look at your back”

I saw, a girl with ravaged eyes, pointing a dagger on me.

“Throw her down the building.”, then shut down. So that is an order. This is my new mission. The program in which my body has to accord.

This is bloodwar. More blood will be gushing today.