Finding out you're pregnant

Welcome to my book of Niall Fanfictions! This will have updates on random days but not too far apart. I was reading some other great ones and decided hey, what the heck why not live a little ya know? So I guess I'll start the first one now so I don't just leave you with the authors note. Just a look at what this is gonna be like. Alright enjoy! -Rosè p.s you can request one for me to write for you :) I can use your name and such but I will also do Y/N for some of them. K bye!

Last Month

Your pov---

I flop on my bed and run my hands through my messy brown hair. What just happened last Month? Was it a dream? I've been dating Niall for almost a full year now and last month we just slipped into some sort of trance and we did it. It was amazing yet a bit painful I mean it was my first time and his too. I just can't believe it happened. It was like a dream I love him so much and then that just happened.

This morning I woke up and got sick. Niall is gone for the day at the recording studio so I can't call him. Well not until 2 and it's 12.. I walk back into the bathroom and look at myself. Pale, bulging eyes, messed up hair. I think I need to take a test.

I open up the cabinet and take out a first response test. I haven't gotten my period either so I guess it's worth a shot. I pee'd in the cup this morning and I've been contemplating on taking it all day but I need to know.

I stick the stick into my pee for 20 seconds then take it out. I close the cap and walk out. I literally can't watch it in suspense. I go back into my bedroom and sit down on my bed. What would happen if Niall and I did have a baby? I'm sure he wouldn't leave me he's not that kind of person... But I don't want any hate from the fans it's bad enough already but I ignore it all.

I decide to call my mother and see what she says. I dial her number and put the phone up to my ear. I am seconds away from breaking down

My mom picks up.

"Hello?" She asks with her sweet voice.

"Mom." I say worried.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asks instantly knowing what's wrong.

"I-I- I think I'm pregnant." I stutter and start to well up.

"Oh Y/N, honey just take a deep breath and let it out. Everything will be okay." She is so comforting. She is a therapist so that helps.

"Mom I don't know what to do." I sob.

"Did you take a test?" She asks.

"It's in the bathroom.. I haven't looked at it." I say running my hand through my hair.

"Honey, you are 21 and so is Niall. I think that whatever happens you will accept full responsibility for it." She says.

"I love him so much I don't want this to ruin his career." I say wiping my eyes.

"You can do anything sweetie. Just take a deep breath and walk into that bathroom." She says.

"Okay." I say quietly and get up. I prop myself on my feet and walk slowly to the bathroom. I open the door and quickly cover the test. I put my phone on speaker and set it on the counter.

"Okay mom. I'm ready." I say taking a deep breath. I turn over the test and instantly see two lines. One dark and one light.

"I'm pregnant." I cover my mouth and hold myself up with the wall.

"Honey." My mom says. "I'm coming over with supplies." She says and hangs up. I let it all sink in for a minute. After 10 minutes of sobbing the doorbell rings. I get up and hurry to it. I open it up and embrace my mother.

"You're going to be okay." She whispers in my ear.

"I hope." I say and tear up again on her shoulder.

NIALL POV--

It's 2:00 and I am starving. I can call my angel and get some food. For the past couple of days she has been eating like there's no tomorrow. I swear it's crazy!

I pick up my phone and dial her number. I wait for 3 rings until her mother picks up the phone.

"Hello." She says.

"I'm hi Mrs. Y/L/N" I say confused.

"Hi Niall." She says.

"Where's Y/N?" I ask.

"She got sick again. She's puking in the bathroom." She sighs.

"Is she okay?" I ask getting up from the couch.

"That's up for her to tell you." She sighs.

Now I'm confused. She better not be ill. "Should I come home now? I can ask if I can leave early on emergency." I say.

"I'll ask her." Her mum says. I hear her open the bathroom door and in the background hear my baby throwing up. "Do you want Niall to come home now?" I hear her ask.

"I need him." I hear her say then throw up again.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I say.

"But it's a 30 minute drive." Her mom says.

"Not for me." I say and hang up.

I run over to Paul and tell him it's an emergency. The guys look confused but I tell them I'll explain later. I run out the building and to my car. I hit the gas and drive home as soon as possible. Once I get there I burst to the door and run to the bathroom. She's still throwing up. I pull her hair back and rub her back.

"It's okay baby I'm here." I say.

"Ba-by." She sobs.

"Yea?" I ask.

"No baby Niall, I'm having a baby." She cries. I embrace her in my arms and kiss her forehead.

"Is it for real?" I ask just to make sure. She nods slowly.

"I'm excited." I say smiling.

She looks up in my eyes and makes a small smile. "Me too." She whispers and hugs me tight. After she's done getting sick I get her some mints and lay with her in bed. I talk to her stomach all throughout her pregnancy. She gave birth 9 months later to a healthy baby boy we named Cameron James Horan.