Chapter 43: Scarlett

"She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lioness was among them."

Chapter 43:
Scarlett

I watched Clarke speak. Her hair was shorter, curled and her face aged well. She spoke the story of the Sky people.

"The war quickly ended after that, the cast-out Queen was dead but so was our dear friend, who was more than just a friend.. We returned to the camp, uncle Lincoln was of much help, I must admit. The Ark came roughly 8 months after, I got to see my mom, Abby. She has found a new partner on the Ark , the ex Chancellor, Marcus Kane. I got to like him, as you know I didn't at the beginning. I hope you like him too, he is a good man." She said, tucking the hair behind a little girl's ear.

"What happened then?" The girl asked.

"Then, my friends and I went to the commander of the seven nations, you know her as Heda Lexa. We struck an alliance with the grounder army, and a peace treaty to never harm each other. And you see, it worked, 5 years later and our best friends are grounders, grounder children are happily playing with our children. We are all one people, one crew." Clarke explained to the 7 year-old.

Clarke's husband came to her, giving her a peck on the lips and hugging the little child.

"How was work, love?" Clarke asked.

"Being the Chancellor is hard. But it's worth it if I can give an amazing life to my little angel, right Scarlett?" Bellamy asked.

"Dad, how did I get my name?" The little Scarlett asked.

"Well, around 10 years ago, our dear friend died in combat, trying to save someone she loved greatly. We decided to honor her, the way she would honor us. You know, Scarlett, that day is also the day your mother saved my life. She's a great shot, never mess with her!" Bellamy said, patting the little girl on her messy golden hair.

"Aunt Octavia! Uncle Lincoln!" The girl yelled as she saw her favorite family members arrive from their long journey. Octavia's hair was long, she was wearing a beautiful dress made of pure silk, she decided to teach the young kids of Ark's culture and help them become engineers, doctors, guards and more. Lincoln followed her wife as he admired her every way and her extraordinary teaching skills.

Clarke went on and was mentored by her mother and she became the leading surgeon at Arkadia. Bellamy was chosen by the people to be the next Chancellor, Clarke being the Chancellor's wife. Monty went on to become an engineer while Jasper studied science. Harper became a teacher and is currently teaching little Scarlett. Raven was an all-time mechanic while Finn went on to be a diplomat and make sure no war ever comes again. Clarke took Bellamy's last name and was known as Mrs. Blake. Heda Lexa became the godmother of the Clarke's child who they named Scarlett Aurora Blake.

The End