Chapter 4 - Agent 3's escape and Human's help

slenderm1khail(Me) - First part is a coming back to prologue. Enjoy now.

POV Agent 3 Start

My real name is Any. I am an Inkling girl. I am 16. I am almost 17. Before I was squidnapped by someone, I was fighting an Octoling boy named Kyle. He is 18. He, before starting to fight with me, said about what DJ Octavio told him. I didn't wanted to fight him. And he neither with me. After Kyle said to Octavio "No", DJ used the hypnoshades. Because of them Kyle started to attack me. I was trying my best to get rid of the shades, but after some minutes of fighting we could hear that heavently song. Calamari Inkantation. Kyle was unhypnotised. But then someone attacked us. Before losing consciousness, I could see Kyle, who was falling down.

POV Agent 3 End

POV Professor Start

slenderm1khail(Me) - We never knew, who is that "Professor" guy. So I made my own character of him. I don't have a picture, but he is dangerous in this story.

I was waiting for the others. I told them to attack some creatures. These creatures are an Inkling and an Octoling. 12,000 years ago we created a phone. We called it Commander TarTar. He is now located in the place known as the Deapsea Metro. My humans came back, but they were having an Inkling girl only. I don't know what she's wearing, but I don't care.

- Where's the Octoling creature? - I asked my people.

- We made a mistake while throwing the bomb. - 1st soldier said.

- What. Do. You. Mean. By. THAT!!! - I was really mad.

- He lost a concentration and fall. - 2nd soldier answered.

- You. Are. IDIOTS!!! - I yelled - I was needed the DNA of BOTH of them!!! - after I calmed down. - Fine... Bring her to the laboratory. We will use her DNA to make some robot versions of her. Commander TarTar will get rid of the Octoling creature. Now LEAVE!!! - after I yelled at them, they left pretty fast.

Then I asked TarTar about the Octoling creature. He said that the Octoling creature is now Applicant 10,008. What happened to the first 10,007 ones? They are dead. They failed the tests of theirs and were, as they saying that word, splatted. In our case they are dead. I told him that after all four thangs will be collected, get rid of him. I smiled evilly. Soon all Inkling and Octoling/Octarian creatures will be vanished once and for all. Mwahahahahaha(slenderm1khail(Me) - He's some kind of Dr.Eggman's replacement. Easter Egg).

POV Professor End.

At the Laboratory

Agent 3's POV Start

After I woke up, I could see a human. I was trying to escape, even using the squid form. How is that possible?! Humans were vanished 12,000 years ago! Eventually I gave up. I couldn't understand what he's trying to say, but he didn't wanted to harm me, that's for sure. Then he came closer to a wall. He started to enter the code. The secret door was unlocked. After Tim, that's his name, as I could only understand cause he can't talk like we Inklings or Octolings, took a step, the door was shuted. He used his phone as a flashlight. He freed me from his hug. We started to run. We were running deeper and deeper. We could hear screams for help. I recognised one of them. It was Cap'n Cuttlefish. I looked at Tim. He understood and started to break the floor. But that wasn't a floor. After the final break was made by me, I hit the phone. Then I was out cold.

Agent 3's POV End

slenderm1khail(Me) - Sorry it's short. I was trying my best. If you remember the moment, when Agent 3 saved Cap'n and 8, then I will tell that she broke the ceiling before hiting the phone(TarTar) & destroying the blender. I hope you will love it.