I could feel my cheeks turning red in anger, "I wasn't!" I yelled and the sudden intensity caused him to fall off the couch.

"Served you right, ass."

"You're mean," he complained.

"Am not!" I protested.

Laying back on the comfortable seat, I took a deep breath. That was definitely exhausting.

I stayed in the same position for a few moments but then I was aware of the silence in the room. Opening my eyes right eye, I looked ahead only to come face to face with Zeeve, who was busy eating.

Wait, eating?!

"Zeeve! You bitch! Start running you asshole!" I screamed and jumped off the sofa.

"Sorry!" I heard his voice but I was already chasing that stinky ass.

"I am going to kill your little ass! You can't survive this one!" I yelled as I chased him through the house.

After a while, we both were laying on the bed, me on top of him, I don't know why.

"You know it was my fault," he said suddenly.

I frowned and raised my head, shooting him a look that screamed confusion.

"It isn't good for someone who has donated blood to run around and eat oily food."

"Zeeve, I am alright," I patted his arm and layed my head on his chest again.

"Really? I can feel your heart racing, kitkat."

"Maybe it's not because of the little chase we just had," I answered and smirked at his surprised expression.

"You've become naughty Ria," he smiled.

"I have always been naughty," I spoke and smiled back.

.
.
.
.
.

I don't know how long we stayed in the position, but the next time my eyes opened, I was in the bed all alone and the morning rays were peeking through the curtains.

Stretching out my sore body, I kicked off the covers and jumped out of the bed.

Pulling open the bedroom door, I made my way to the staircase slowly.

"Zeeve?" I called out.

He couldn't have left, right?

Upon receiving no answer, I hurriedly got down the grand staircase and ran into the kitchen.

"Zeeve?!" I tried again.

The kitchen was just how we had left it last night.

Running towards the living room, I silently hoped that I would find him in there.

"Zeeve?! Zeeve?!" But the living room was as empty as the rest of the house.

Suddenly feeling creeped out, I got up and turned towards my bedroom. Running on the strairs, I held onto the railing tightly just to prevent myself from falling.

In my frantic state, I failed to notice a figure standing on the top of the stairs.

"Don't run in the house Ria," he chided.

"Zeeve," I whispered, feeling relieved all of a sudden, "I thought you left,"

"I was just making a few phone calls babe," he spoke gently, while descending the distance between us and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Get dressed, we're going to meet Miranda,"

.
.
.
.

"How do you feel now?"