CHAPTER 3

The most beautiful things worth having in life, come wrapped up in a crown of thorns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

My vision was blurry as I slowly opened my eyes, but snapped them shut immediately, when the bright lighting of the room burnt them.

"Cinderella is finally awake!"

Rubbing my eyes with my fists, I scowled at him.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"That's an easy one, I want you. Now, do I get a kiss for giving you an accurate answer," he said, while pointing at his lips, which were now moulded into a little pout.

"That was the wrong answer, now tell me what the bloody hell am I doing here? And, turn off the damn lights! That shit is brighter than donald duck's future!"

"Woah! You are as cold as that girl, what was her name? Jasmine, I think...yeah it was Jasmine from frozen," he chuckled, but dimmed the lights nonetheless.

"Thank the heavens!" I joined my palms together, "that shit was making me squirt m-"

Zeeve ceased his movements and turned to look at me, a startled expression washing over his godly features.

"Squirt? The light was making you squirt."

I shook my head vigorously, silently trying to deny his sentence.

"It wasn't?" I nodded.

Somehow, I didn't want to open my mouth, afraid that I would only embarrass myself more.

"You sure?" I nodded again.

"Definitely sure that was me and not the lights, that got you excited." I bobbed my head up and down repeatedly, but when his words sank in, I stopped mid nod.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before he burst out laughing, "Yo-your expression," he jabbed a finger in my direction, and continued laughing.

"Shut the hell up! I meant to say squint. It was a slip of tongue!" I scowled at him and burried my head in the pillow.

I hate it when people laugh at me.

"Don't be grumpy now, I'll give you whatever you ask for," hearing his bargain, I immediately looked up.

"Chocolate!"

"About that, you can only eat healthy food for the whole week."

"What?!" I am pretty sure my eyes are as wide as saucers now.

"You heard me the first time."

"Of course, I did. But, no chocolate for a week? I can't betray my chocolate like that."

"Betray what?" he looked confused.

"Chuck it, it's not for losers any ways."

"What are you then?" he smirked, seemingly proud of his childish comeback.

"Your fantasy." I kicked off the blankets and jumped off the bed, before he could react, and entered the bathroom.