ES [23]

What would an angry EXO-K be like in bed?

Assuming that you were flirting with another guy and they got mad at you for that ^-^

--

D.O: D.O is usually really rough, but now is would be extra rough. He might tie you up so you have no say in the love making. D.O would thrust hardly into you, making you whimper. His love bites would hurt but he would only bite your breast, neck, or shoulder. He would whisper so low it would sound like a growling,"That other guy wouldn't pleasure you like this, would he?"

Sehun: Sehun would usually be a little sloppy, but now he would be more passionate. His eyes would be filled with lust and anger. He would take you from behind and be gripping everything in inch of your body. One hand on your butt and the other pulling your hair. You can tell he is angry because of the way of his body moves against yours, he would be silent but only let out soft groans.

Baekhyun: The way this kid is, he would be talking during the whole time. Instead of looking angry he would smirk and give you hard love bites every where his mouth can touch. Baekhyun would take you in every position possible, his thrust would be hard. He would say ,"Don't make me mad again."

Kai: Kai would be a little tease. He wold spend so much tome teasing you, you would get angry. His body would glide across your body, his man hood would touch your women are. His thrusts would be so slow, you would get really mad. Kai would say,"Next time I see you flirting I'll go even slower."

Suho: I don't really think Suho would do angry sex. I don't even think he knows how to do it angry. I'm sorry I don't see him doing that :|

Chanyeol: He would be like Baekhyun but less talkative. His love bites wouldn't hurt they would bring you pleasure. He would let you control for a while, then he would just turn you over and thrust into you. He would ruffle his hair and pull on your hair.