ES [18]

Anonymous said:

What would EXO-K do if they had a crush on you and found out you were scared of them? (this suits d.o more than everyone but i wanted to put the whole sub lol)

D.O: D.O would smile at you shyly and say,"Do I always look scary?" He would try to stop making those creepy faces and try to smile more. D.O would try to talk to you more and be really sweet.

Kai: Kai would say,"what why?" then he would giggle because he is the opposite of scary. He would even tell you! I can see him being really quite around you and just starring at you. Which will scare you even more. After a while of staring he would talk to you and be a total dork.

Sehun: Sehun would laugh and keep up the whole,"Yea I'm scary" act. He would really try to keep it up. then one day he would just snap and ask you,"How some I'm so scary to you?" Then he would apologize to you because he looked scary then he would turn into this whole Sehun is the sweetest boy thing.

Baekhyun: Baekhyun would laugh at your fear of him. Deep down he would say,"Out of all the others I scare her? HUH? I'll show her!" Then he would always be talking to you, he would send you texts and say things like,"I just came home from the volunteer shelter." even if he was just at home eating ice cream

Chanyeol: Chanyeol would look at you and have a grin on his face,"What is this? what is this? why me!" He would tell you that D.O is the scary one and not him. He would smile so much more and talk to you more than ever

Suho: Suho would look at you like you're crazy. He is the least scariest of the boys. It wouldn't make sense to him. He would try to buy your love, flowers every where! Then if that doesn't work then he would just tell you,"I'm not scary ! I am the cutest one here!"