Epilogue

Third Person POV:

(5 years later)

"Bye Jay have fun in Kindergarden" (Y/n) as she looked at her now 5 year-old son. "I will mommy! I wove you" he said and gave her a huge hug. She smiled and watched her son run into the school. Sighing she turned to her car and opened the door, and drove off. While she drove she passed the first place she had met Robin....

(Flashback)

"HEY KID MOVE OUT THE WAY!" Someone yelled. And just like that, Robin had come in and saved her. "T-thanks I wasn't paying attention, sorry" she said staring at the hero in wonder. "You're welcome, becarful next time" Robin said. "I um I'm (Y/n) " (Y/n) said. "I know" Robin said. She looked at him confused. "I know because.....um.....your bracelet" he said nervously. She looked down at her wrist quickly. "Well anyways thanks Robin" she smiled, making his heart skip a beat and nod in return. They both were about to leave when he spun around. "Do you need me to take you home?" He asked. She blushed. "Sure". He then grabbed her waist and jumped down as (Y/n) screamed. After awhile they made it. "Turn here" she ordered and they landed on the roof. She looked to Robin and smiled. "Thank you, I-I hope you have a nice night" she said. "You too (Y/n)" he said with a light smile.

(Y/n) chuckled at the memory and kept on driving. Once she made it to the manor she saw Damian already standing in the front. He wore a scowl, but once he saw the familiar black car, his scowl turned to a smile. (Y/n) parked the car and got out. Even after 4 years of being married Damian's breath still hitched when he saw her. He walked up to her and hugged her. She quickly pecked him. "Good to see Bruce hasn't driven you crazy with all the party planning" she said. He rolled his eyes. "I don't even want to talk about it beloved". (Y/n) giggled and walked inside. "Yup this is definitely a Bruce Wayne party" she said as she looked at all the decorations.

Her attention then went to the stairs. She began to go up them and saw her old room. She leaned on the door frame. Damian wrapped his arms around her waist. "Memories?" he asked. You nodded. "So many". "Master Damian, could you please come downstairs?" Alfred called. "Yes Pennyworth, I will be there" Damian sighed and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You walked into the middle of the room.

Your POV:

"6 years" I said looking over to the corner where Alfred and Barbara first helped me get into a dress for Bruce's galla. I walked over to my window peering out and laughing a little, the yard where me and Damian fought Bane, and I kicked his mug out of his hand. I walked out of the room, and just as I was going downstairs I saw the balcony. I blushed remembering that, that's where I had my first kiss.

I walked outside to the balcony with Damian to get out of the messy manor. And to pick up before everything. The stars were out and it was beautiful. "Are you okay?" Damian asked. I nodded and smiled. "That was something wasn't it?" I said. "Yeah. I'm glad you weren't hurt" he said. I blushed. "Thanks Dami". "So who was the girl?" I asked smirking silently. "I don't know, but whoever she is she's a threat" he said. My smirk faded. Damian suddenly turned to me. "You know you looked really beautiful tonight" Damian said scratching the back of his neck. My face flushed red. "T-thanks. You looked really um cute?" I said. He laughed lightly. "Sorry I'm awkward" I said. "I know" He said. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. "But I love it" he said. Our face now inches apart. And then I felt his lips crash into mine. I kisses back smiling into the kiss. It got a little heated but nothing to bad. And then I backed away my face burning red. So was Damian's. "I-um g-goodnight Damian" I said running into the manor and up to my room. He just kissed me.

"Dami I can't find the promise ring" I said looking up at him. "Where did you last see it?" he asked. "On my nightstand, but it's not there and I've been looking everywhere for it-" Damian suddenly grabbed my hand."Damian where are you taking me?" I asked as Damian led me up the stairs. "You'll see beloved" He said. "Dami, I need to find the ring and what about Jay?" I asked. "Pennyworth can take care of him" he said. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with him. We suddenly stopped. "Okay beloved close your eyes" he said. I giggled and closed them. "Alright one, two, three.... open them". As I opened them I saw a pillow with a box on it. "Seriously?" I asked. He smirked behind me. "Wayne you made me come up here for a pillow and a box, I have to keep looking for the ring" I said. Smiling he went and grabbed the box and got on one knee. I lost my words. "(Y/n) (L/n), we've known each other for three years, and it's been the best three years of my life. You've given me our son, your love, and now your hand. And the promise ring is now being put to a use. Will you marry me?" he asked. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. "Yes, yes of course" I yelled and jumped into his arms. Showering him with kisses.

"Wow, he kissed and proposed to me in the exact same spot, how cute" I said. I walked down the stairs and suddenly realized the time. 2:58. Jay gets out at 2:49. "SHIT HOW LONG DID I FLASHBACK?!" I yelled and ran to my car. "Beloved what's wrong?" I heard Damian ask. "N-nothing, I'm just late to pick up Jay" I said and started the engine and drove off. After finally getting there I saw my little 5 year-old talking to a girl. It was Mar'i. I smiled, "Aw how cute" I said. I got out of the car. "Jay!" I called. "Finally, mommy what took so long?" He asked. "I know my fighter, I'm sorry I was busy helping your grandpa" I said. "Well come on let's go! And let's bring Mar'i, cuz I think auntie Kory and uncle Dick are there" he said. "Yes they are, now come on. Jay you need your little tux and Mar'i I think your mom has your dress" I said. "Urgh a tux?" Jay said. "Yay! Dress!!!" Mar'i cheered.

I giggled. "Come you two, the party starts at 6:00" I said rushing them into the car.

(Time skipppp)

As I put on the the last detail of my dress, I looked over to Artemis and Kory. "Ready?" I asked. They nodded. "Where's everyone else?" Kory asked. "Downstairs" I replied. "Wow (Y/n), the dress looks great" Artemis said. "Thanks" I smiled. "Girls it's time, they just introduced the boys" Barbara said. "And now esteemed guests, please welcome (Y/n) (L/n)-Wayne, Kori'ander Grayson, Artemis Crock-West, and Barbara Gordon" Bruce said. We walked out. 'Oooos' and 'Ahhs' could be heard. Once we made it to the end Damian held out his hand I happily took it. "You look beautiful" he said. I blushed. "Even after all this time, you can still make me blush Wayne" I said. "That's my job Beloved" he said with a wink. I giggled as I felt a tug on my dress. I looked behind me to find Jay clinging to my dress. "Jay honey, I thought you were with your uncles" I said. "Yeah but Uncle Dick is with auntie Kory, uncle Jason is spiking the punch bowl, whatever that means and uncle Tim is with Auntie Cass" he said. I grabbed Jay and handed him to Damian. "Dad, uncle Jason told me to ask you something he said it would prepare me for later" Jay said. "What was it?" Damian asked. "He told me to ask you, where do babies come from?" Jay asked. Damian's eyes went wide.

I started laughing and Jay stared at him confused. "W-well you see Jay-" "We'll tell you later Jay, you're too young" I said. He nodded. "Okay mommy".

(Time skipppp to the end of the party)

I finally took off everything, put on pajamas, and jumped into bed next to Damian and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. He was taken aback for a second but then smirked. "What was that for?" He asked. "Everything Wayne, everything" I said. He wrapped his arm around me. "You know I'm always going to be here no matter what. I would do anything to protect you and Jay, I love you, and I have loved you ever since your first day at Gotham Academy" he said. I kissed his cheek. "Mommy, Dad" Jay said as he opened the door. "Yes sweetie?" I asked. "I can't sleep" he said. "Come here fighter" Damian said and Jay ran and jumped on the bed. I smiled and so did Damian. As we laid there for a couple of minutes Jay's little head popped up. "Can you tell me how you met?" He asked. Me and Damian both looked at each other and smiled more. "Yeah sure" Damian said. "So where do we start?" I asked. "From the beginning" Damian said as Jay stared with wonder. "Well it all started when I moved from Central City to Gotham when I was 16............"

Heyyy guyssss, yes yes I know but I really wanted to make this little epilogue to officially complete this story. Thank you guys so so much for all the love you've shone to this book!! So have a great day/night

Stay Crash