Falling Pt.1

(Y/n) POV:

"You heard her. Let her go!" it was Damian. "DAMIAN!" I cried. From the corner of my eye I saw my brother stare at me. "Well if it isn't the little bat brat here to save his little girlfriend" Joker smiled.  "You have no right to do this to (Y/N)" Damian said looking to my brother. "You wanna know why I'm doing this? Because I want to give her more" Jack said. "How are you giving me more? What you're about to do is not giving me more Jack" I said. He looked away to look at Joker. "Oh come now Jack don't go soft now" He said. "I'm not. Harley on my signal" Jack yelled. Damian ran and tackled Harley to the floor. She shrieked. Joker looked to Bane. "Don't just stand their get the kid!" he yelled. 

Bane ran to Damian kicking him off of Harley. He started to kick him multiple times in the stomach. "I knew you'd come brat" Joker said as Bane picked up his limp body. "What did you expect?..... You have something .....that is mine" Damian breathed out. Joker punched him "Take him to the cage". As they put Damian in the cage I sat in the chair looking at my brother as his hand was on the lever. "Please don't do this, Jack please" I cried. He looked away and set the voltage to one thousand. "Jack!JACK" I cried begging him not to. "I'm sorry" he said. "NO!"

Damian POV:

I watched helplessly as (Y/N) sat in that chair. She was begging her brother to not do anything to her.  Suddenly before Jack could do anything there was a crash. I turned to the noise. "Hey Robin,we thought you could use some help" Nightwing said accompanied by Red Hood and Red Robin. Then an all out battle began. Nightwing ran over to me. "You okay?"He asked. "I would be if you get me out of the God forsaken cage" I yelled. "Right right sorry" Grayson said and got me out. We started fighting everyone. "Todd free (Y/n)!" I yelled. "Kind of busy at the moment" he yelled as he tried to get Jack off him.

I rolled my eyes and continued fighting Joker with Grayson. I sighed and turned to Drake who had just gotten Harley off him. "Drake....get (Y/n) out of the fucking chair!" I yelled. "Why don't you?! You're the damned boyfriend! Act like one!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and kicked Joker away and ran to (Y/n). "Damian" she smiled.

Your POV:

"Damian" I smiled. "Don't worry beloved I'll get you out" he said. And sure enough he did. I stood up and threw my arms around him. "I love you" we both said. "Woah!" Jason yelled. "Shut up!" Damian yelled. I giggled. I began fighting with them. It got to me and Jack. Without a word we charged at each other. Damian face me a staff and I gladly used it. "You self proclaimed ego maniac!" I yelled. "Aw sis your to kind" Jack said kicking me in the stomach. I stumbled back.

I swiped my foot under his feet and he fell back. I turned to Damian "Throw me your Katana!"I yelled. He did and I held it to my brother's neck. "End of the line" I said. He chuckled. "I thought I was with you till the end of the line sunshine?". I froze. "Which means this the end of the line for you to". He grabbed me. I tried backing away. He held me by my neck. Jack looked at me and smiled. He pulled out a vile containing a wierd bluish green liquid. "Drink up baby sis". He threw me to the chair. "I'm doing this simply. Because I love you" he said. "NO this isn't Love". And then he put the liquid in my mouth. And without anymore hesitation pulled the lever. And everything went black.

Damian POV:

Jack pulled the lever. He had pulled the fucking lever. (Y/n) was all I could think about. "SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. He had pulled the lever she had been electrocuted. "HAHAHAHA. Come on let's started phase two " Joker laughed. "Why would you do this? She's just a kid" Jason asked. "So were you" Joker said throwing a smoke bomb. He escaped. I looked to Grayson. "How did you find me?" I asked. "Well Tim went to go and apologize to you but when you didn't answer we broke down the door and raided your room until we found the paper" he said. "You wanted yo apologize Drake?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. "Sorry about the whole thing. (Y/n) is an amazing person you're very lucky, Damian" Drake said. "Thanks". "Your Welcome. Now let's find our future in-law" He said.

The tracker Grayson had put on Joker's coat showed that they were at the top of Wayne Enterprises. 

Third Person POV:

Soon the four bat boys had made it to the company. "Well which level are they?" Jason asked getting his gun out. "They aren't on a level....they're on the roof" Dick said. "Then let's go" Damian said. Tim,Dick,and Jason looked to each other and smiled at their little brother's determination. Meanwhile Joker had (Y/n) in his arms while Jack,Bane,and a jealous Harley Quinn looked on. "So what's the plan boss?" Jack asked. "We wait for that bat boys then we thrown the kid off of Wayne Enterprises" Joker said.

"Wait wait you didn't say anything about throwing my sister off a building" Jack said looking to his sister. "Aw com on Jack. She's already dead anyways" Joker said. Jack looked away. "Unhand (Y/n) Joker!" Robin said busting the door open. "Oh look it's the boyfriend" he cackled. "You heard Robin" Jason said aiming his gun to the clown. He simply smiled. "Take one more move and she'll fall to her death". 

"No please,she's just a kid. She did nothing to deserve this" Nightwing said he then looked to Jack. "That's your sister and your gonna let him..... hurt her like that. Look at her!" He yelled. Jack quickly glanced at her. Joker glared at Nightwing and let (Y/n)'s feet fall to the ground. He flung her to the side while still holding on to her wrist and gave her to Bane. "Hold her over the edge" he ordered. As Bane held (Y/n) over building her feet dangling,people on the ground had started to notice. Gasps of fear could be heard. "So once again you make one more step,she's double dead" Joker cackled. Damian tried to look away he tried to stay calm. But he couldn't.

He tackled Joker. "Oh you really messed up now Boy Wonder" he laughed. Damian looked to Bane. "(Y/n)..." He said. (Y/n) opened her eyes slightly. "D-Damian..." She said. "Ah young love,so sad to see it go. Do it Bane" Joker said. And so Bane let (Y/n) Go.

"(Y/N)!!"

HELLO EVERYONE!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY IF THIS IS SEEN LATER THEN....IDK OR MAYBE HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDK. HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPER AND YEAH! STAY CRASH!!!