Wayne

(Y/n) POV:

As I walked up the Gotham Academy steps I smiled thinking to myself what had happened two nights before. Since then he would be on my mind all the time even at the most random times.  "Robin..." I whispered. "What?" I heard Damian say. "O-oh n-nothing¨ I said blushing a little. ¨Robin?¨ he whispered. ¨Yeah¨ I said with a smile."You met him?" Damian asked. I nodded smiling a little bit. "So what's he like?" Damian asked. I looked at him then smiled softly. "He's very sweet and kind he has a nice smile but above all else he's brave" I said.

Damian POV:

"He's very sweet and kind he has a nice smile but above all else he's brave" (Y/n) said. I looked at her when she said brave and actually really smiled. She turned to me just on time to see my smile. Her (e/c) widened. "Damian you smiled" she said. I covered my mouth and started blushing. "N-no I didn't" I said. "Yeah you did!"She yelled. I turned away. ¨So the famous Damian Wayne has a personality?¨ (Y/n) said. I rolled my eyes. ¨Yes (L/n) I have a personality¨ I said. ¨But Damian your smile....... it seemed familiar¨ She said. My expression went dim. ¨Come on (L/n) that....you have never seen my smile so it can't be familiar¨ I said. 

Your POV:

I nodded. ¨Whatever Wayne.....but still I really like your smile¨ I said blushing a little. ¨I am never showing my smile ever again¨ Damian said. ¨Damn you Wayne" I said.  "Yeah yeah" Damian said. "Hey did you here about the Halloween set up they're doing by GCPD?" A kid with black hair asked a kid with Blonde. "Yeah I heard it was going to be better than last years" The blonde kid said. "Halloween set up?" I asked Damian. "Yes my father always hosts this Halloween fundraiser for the Gotham Memorial Hospital"Damian said. "Oh cool" I said. "I kind of want to go now". "Don't bother it's just a few lights nothing special" Damian said. I punched his arm. "Don't say that. If it's for a cause then don't discriminate it Damian" I said.  As we walked out of the school I turned to Damian. "Um Damian?" I asked shyly. "Yes (L/n)?" Damian responded. "Promise me something?" I asked. "

Sure" "Promise not to get into any trouble" I said throwing my skateboard to the floor and stepping on it. "I can't promise that but.....I'll try" Damian said. I smiled. "Good. Well see ya later Wayne" I said riding away. Damian Wayne what are you hiding? I thought to myself. I made it home and climbed the ridiculously long stairway up to mine and my brother's apartment. "Jack I'm-" I walked in to see an empty apartment. "Home"I sighed. I walked into my room and turned on my phone. 2 missed calls and a message from.....Damian? How the hell did he get my number?

Wayne (aka Smiles): Hey (L/n)

You: Damian how the fuck did you get my number?

Wayne (aka Smiles): That's not important.....meet me in front of GCPD.

You: Why?

Wayne (aka Smiles): Just come.

I sighed and grabbed my skateboard. What the hell does he want? I'm tired I just want to be home sleeping and hacking into international security systems you know fun stuff that doesn't envolve me getting up or out of or from my room to do stuff. But no pretty boy Wayne over here has to get me out of the fucking house to go God knows where to do God knows what! I JUST FUCKING MOVED HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS GCPD?!

 Now I gotta walk downstairs and worst of all I didn't eat! So pretty boy better be cautious because I'm hungry and pissed. I finally made it out of the apartment building and threw my skateboard to the ground angrily and made my way to GCPD. As I finally made it. I looked for Damian. "Oh no pretty boy better not have stood me up. Why do I keep calling him pretty boy?". "(L/n)!" "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. "WHAT THE SHIT WAYNE?!" I yelled punching his arm. "You're late" Damian said. I stared at him blankly. "I'm....I'm late?" I asked. He nodded. "WELL NO SHIT I'M FUCKING LATE!! YOU SENT ME OUT INTO THE FUCKING CITY WHERE I JUST FUCKING MOVED TO! AND EXPECTED ME TO KNOW THE FUCKING WAY TO GCPD. I HAD TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WAYNE! DIRECTIONS! AND WORST OF ALL I HAVEN'T FUCKING ATE ANYTHING" I yelled. "(L/N) Calm down" Damian said.

"No I will not calm down...." I continued to yell for about 5 minutes until I saw Damian Raise his hand and shut me up. "Shhhh. (L/N). The reason I called you here is because I wanted to show you something" Damian said. "Show me what?" I asked. He walks behind me and cups his hands over my eyes. "5....4....3....2....1" He let his hands release from my eyes. I blinked a few times and a huge wide smile plasted on to my face....."Damian I...."