Moving Day

" So you're saying that that lovely family we met in the museum are aliens and we have to pose as a married couple for up to a year in order to to save the world from being completely obliterated? And we have to be their neighbors?!" Clara asked, while yelling at the Doctor. But in the end, she ended up giving in, just as she knew she would. Her main reason was she wanted to see the Doctor try to live a "normal" life. She snorted at that thought.

"Problem?" The Doctor asked. He had her snort and he knew that she was laughing at him about something. He just didn't know what this time.

"Er...nothing," Clara said, trying not to smile. "So what're our names going to be?"

"Mr. and Mrs. John Smith. You'll be Clara Smith, I'll be John. Clever right?" The Doctor replied, gleaming with that great big ego of his.

"Suuuuure," Clara giggled. "So back stories. We'll be needing those, right?"

"Yeah well I didn't think that far ahead. So I was just hoping we'd make it up a see went, and see where it goes. The TARDIS will supply us whatever money we need, and I've already moved us in except for whatever you feel I forgot. I did that while you slept in until noon yesterday," The Doctor said, smiling. He thought that this would be kind of fun, getting to be all human and what not.

"Sounds lovely! I've got some clothes I'd like...but other than that, I could always run back to the old cow of we need anything. Oh! What about wedding rings?"

"Right here, Mrs. Smith," the Doctor said, pulling out two simple gold bands. "Let's do this?"

"Let's do this," she agreed.