1.6) The burrow

Harriet had been in England for a few days, She'd been getting better- happier- by the second

Harriet had been in England for a few days, She'd been getting better- happier- by the second. She didn't think about Carlisle anymore, and she was so glad that she didn't because he did not deserve her moping. He left her not the other way around. "Ginny had to go back to school, you wanna go over to the Burrow?" He asked his twin sister.

"Yeah- Uh" She said as her phone began to ring loudly. She frowned, no one had called her and the ring-tone was used for Bella.  "Hello?" Harriet asked as she answered the phone.

"The Cullen's are back, Harriet-" Bella started but was cut off by an angry Harriet.

"Why the bloody hell should i care? They left us Bella, anyway i'm having fun in England. I am with my family, bar you and Charlie, i really needed to get away. I don't think about him anymore, any of them." She said.

"But, i don't understand." Alice said down the phone. "You're Carlisle's mate." She whimpered, she saw the pained look on her father figures face.

"I don't care Alice. I stopped being apart of your family the second you guys decided to leave. Now if you excuse me, i have to meet my boyfriend." And with that she hung up the phone on the Cullen's and that part of her life. She didn't actually have a boyfriend but she knew that Carlisle would have been in the room and she wanted to hurt him even if it was just a little bit. He deserved it, after everything he had done to her.

Harry and Harriet apparted to the Burrow, where Teddy was staying until Ginny had finished her education and then he would live with both Harry and Ginny. As soon as Harriet saw the burrow she smiled when she saw it, she had missed this place. She'd missed her family.

"Oh my gosh Harriet! Harry!" Hermione said as she pulled herself out of very promiscuous position with Ron. Who was now as red as his Weasley signature locks. "When did you get there?!" Ron exclaimed, all the while blushing as red as he could. 

"Literally a second ago mate, you fucking nonce." Harry teased his best friend. Since Hermione is muggle born they decided to spend a couple of months in the world of boring muggles and now Harry and Ron are typical 'lads'. 

"Harry James Potter, you will not use that kind of language in this house! What if Teddy was around and we had to explain to him that Ron is not a pedophile!" Harriet said, hitting her brother with a cushion that was now discarded on the floor after Hermione's and Ron's adult time.

"Sorry Mum!" Harry teased his twin, loving when the ginger got mad because he found it rather cute. The twin just shook her head annoyed, walking over to Molly Weasley whom was cooking away in the kitchen. Man it was good to finally be home.