they stared at each other with that pure, puppy type of love.

jihoon was crazy about eunki.

eunki was crazy about jihoon.

it's just that both of them were way too dense to notice it.

jihoon smiled after a while of just gazing silently at eunki, before pulling the pastel purple hoodie of his jumper over his head and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"i know you're worried. but i'll protect you, okay?" jihoon whispered, allowing eunki to just pull him into a hug. they hugged for a while, and pulled away with jihoon still having a smile on his face.

"angel eyes."

it was a pet name he came up with for eunki.

to jihoon, eunki had the prettiest eyes in the entire world. to jihoon, eunki was just the prettiest boy in the entire world.

the older chuckled slightly, looking down at his best friend and his outfit.

their styles were so different.

eunki really liked pastels, soft colors. he was never seen wearing any type of black. meanwhile black was the color jihoon wore the most. he had on black ripped jeans and a simple white t-shirt on, with a black leather jacket over it.

he looked like such a bad guy, but was the biggest softie you could ever meet. it was just that nobody ever wanted to meet him.

it was what eunki really liked about him.

how only he knew the real jihoon, the one that wasn't cast as a fuckboy all over their school. how only he got to hang out with him because everybody else didn't want to.

he was all for him.

jihoon grabbed eunki's bag and slung it over his shoulders, then linked his arm with his own. the two smiled at each other, eunki nuzzling his head into jihoon's side.

"papa, appa, we'll be heading out-"

crying was suddenly heard from the other room upstairs.

"...looks like the twins are up." chenle yawned, running a hand through his hair as he and jisung turned to go and check on their beautiful baby girls.

but before that, they each went to hug and kiss eunki, giving him a quick lecture about being good and doing your work and all that.

then, they disappeared upstairs.

jihoon took the opportunity to back hug eunki while he watched his parents leave.

"come on, we'll be late." the older mumbled, smiling when eunki mindlessly leaned closer into his touch. "yeah. let's go." the younger replied.

they both smiled at each other, with jihoon stealing another kiss on the cheek from eunki. he flushed red, and looked up at jihoon.

"we're hella gay."

they both busted out laughing, and stopped until they were outside in the cloudy morning.