A knock on the cabin door bring him back to his sense. He turn around and tell the person to come in. It was Laksh.

Laksh: Bhai, we are ready for meeting. Shall we ?
Sanskar: hmm yeah..
Laksh: bhai., U okay?
Sanskar:( fake smile) yeah, I m fine.. what happened to me? Let's go.
Laksh: sure?
Sanskar: yes Laksh..
Laksh nods and both move toward conference room.

The meeting was going on. Sanskar was physically present but his mind was somewhere else and Laksh saw this. He signalled him few times but Sanskar assure that there is nothing. After sometime meeting was over. Sanskar go out taking his car without saying anything.

Days passed like this. Sanskar behavior was strange with each passing day she. He tried maximum to avoid Kavita. He don't like to be around her. Most of the time he try to call Swara in a hope that she will lift his call but answer didn't change. Now , the worst part was that Swara use to avoid him even if he use to call AP or sujatha. Swara skip from the situation so that she would not have to talk to him.

Due to continuous ignorance of Sanskar, Kavita also fight with him and with each passing days fights increased .
Sanskar could not figure out what was going on. He couldn't find peace any where. He knew that something was missing but couldn't realize that it was Swara. And why will he miss her when he never gave her importance..

Two months has been passed , and their project was also going to finish in few days. Sanskar wanted to end it soon and go back to India.

It was evening, Sanskar was sitting on terrace of his hotel on railing, hanging down his both legs.. looking in the blank space ,he was thinking something deeply.. he was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder...

" I CAN'T DO THIS TO HER"... He whispered..
" What"? Said the person.

Sanskar: yeah, I can't do this Laksh, I just can't..

Laksh: what are u talking Bhai?
( He said sitting beside him)
With whom u can't do and what?

Sanskar: ( slowly) Swara..

Laksh look at him shocked.

Laksh: what's going on Bhai? Are you okay?

Sanskar: I just don't know Laksh, I don't know. I don't know what's going on with me. I can't able to figure out what is happening to me since the day I left india. I m not okay Laksh.

Laksh: Bhai, first calm down then tell...

Sanskar:( shout) what should I tell haan,.. what should I say when I don't know myself. It's damn suffocating. I m feeling like I have air but still I can't breathe.. and Everytime I see her even she is not around.
It's been two months Laksh, two damn month I heard her voice, I saw her face and it's irritating me now. Everytime I see her diary ,I remember her crying face.. ,her tears came in front of my eyes.. what was her fault Laksh, what? What did she do? NOTHING!!.. she was a simple girl who just lost her father and then married me , trusting our family, trusting maa, papa.. she didn't even know me properly still I was her priority. She loved me.. how can she do that? She was always selfless and how can I use her for my profits.
You know what Laksh, she never demanded a single penny from me since the day we got married, just wanted my friendship to live some moment of happiness but I gave her only pain. What was her mistake Laksh, that her father died? What was her mistake that she dreamed to live her life happily after marriage, what was her mistake that she expected not love but at least some amount of care from her husband when he left her in the middle of nowhere and she couldn't figure out what she should do.. what was her mistake that she expected friendship from her husband even after getting the worst betrayal of her life by the same person.. what's her mistake that she kill herself daily so that I can be happy.. what's her fault that she sacrificed her dream so that I can fulfill my dream..