The Argument

Brittany's POV

Hello my name is Brittany S. Pierce... yes I am the daughter of the billionaire company Pierce Enterprises in Australia. Born and raised in Australia. I live near Bondi Beach in New South Wales. I love surfing, singing, and dancing. I am turning 18 soon and my parents want to send me to college in the states. I signed up for Juilliard but they want me to major in business. I live in a different house from my parents they live in a large condo in the city (Sydney) and I live in a modern mansion beach house. I also have a dick... and I am lesbian. My parents still love me though.

(Gives you an idea of Brittany's House)
3 floors
First floor- kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom
Second floor- movie room, game room, gym, hot tub, sauna, bathroom, bar
Third floor- master bedroom and bathroom with a walk in closet balcony overlooking ocean, 2 guest bedrooms with bathroom
Outside- basketball/soccer field, pool with slide, the ocean, 4 door garage, trampoline

Brittany's Cars

Tonight is an important dinner night with my parents

Tonight is an important dinner night with my parents. Discussing my future. I quickly take a shower and get dressed.

Brittany's Outfit

I look at my watch

I look at my watch.
"Fuck I am late!" I say and grab the keys to my McLaren and run out the door. I hop into my car and speed off to the restaurant. I enter the classy and expensive restaurant which is empty meaning my mother and father rented the whole place out... so I am in trouble.
"You're late Brittany!" My father says.
"I know!"  I say and sit down. The waiter comes by and asks for my order.
"Can I have a beer and a steak thanks." I say.
"So Brittany you are turning 18 soon... you need to find someone honey we cannot give you the company until you do." My mother says.
I roll my eyes.
"Just pay them... how hard can it be." My father says munching on his food.
"I don't think love works that way dad." I say.
"You need to get out more, get off that damn surf board and go out and meet someone." He says.
"For college you are going to Harvard or Yale no buts." Says my mom.
"What mom no I told you I am going to Julliard!" I say.
"Do you want to be successful Brittany?!" My dad yells.
"Yes!" I say.
"Go to Harvard!" He says.
"I rather not I'll go to Yale mate with Quinn!" I say. Quinn is my best friend her parents own a million dollar law firm that is know all over the globe but mostly in Australia. Her parents handle all the law stuff with my parents company. Her and my parents are best friends and we are best friends so it works out. Quinn is bisexual she just broke it off with her high school sweetheart Sam Evans, The dude had huge lips.
"I am not your mate Brittany and if you get into Harvard you will go to Harvard!" He says. I scoff and cross my arms.
"Nah I already applied for all the Ivy League schools dad, I am applying to Joffrey and Julliard I can do a dual degree on dance and business." I say.
"You will do business Brittany end of discussion. If you want this company when you are older find a fiancé too!" He says.
"You can't control my life!" I say. I get up and walk out the door. I get in my car and drive to the nearest club. I call Quinn and tell her to meet me there I think she could use some clubbing too.

A/N I published this story because of Zahra R.I.P❤️ this book is dedicated to you I told you about it and I was never going to post it but I will for you. my_gay_moms_brittana