Chapter 4

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FAN :)

London's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, and took some clothes, I always leave clothes here because we mostly live at each others house.

Anyways as I was saying, I took some clothes and took a quick shower.

When I got out I put on a blue crop lace top, high waisted denim shorts a white cardigan and a pair of white sandals.

I put my black hair in a high black pony tail and my make up just some lipgloss.

I checked the time and it was 9:47am. The house was deadly quite so that means they are still asleep, I still have time to go downstairs amd make them breakfast so they wont be that mad about yesterdays prank.

Ass kissing can get you a long way...

So here I was boiling eggs and making toast...hey, I never said I was an expert cooking!

I was buttering the toasts with my headphones on listening to Jason Mraz, I'm Yours.

Singing the song under my breath I get buttering the toast until I felt something grazing my earlobe and I screeched but stood frozen in place.

I shivered then felt hands rest on my hips.

"L-landon Wha-t are y-you doing?" I stuttered breathlessly

He was still nibbling softly my ear and stopped to answer.

"Well, you were singing something about 'nibbling someones ear' and I got the idea" he says shrugging And starts kissing my neck. I don't know why I don't pull away it just feels so good.

Someone clears their throat, making me get out of what ever trance I was in and pull away from Landon.

I looked towards the person who cleared their throat to see a blushing Elizabeth.

Landon was smirking like if he had accomplished something while I glared at him.

After i got over my racing heart I looked at Eli again and took in the huge unibrow i made yesterday and the mole.

I had a hard time not bursting out laughing.

Eli raises an eyebrow which makes it even funnier "Why do you look like a constipated monkey?" she asks me

I just shake my head "I'm making pancakes"

10 minutes later, the pancakes are done so I call the rest of the boys.

One by one they enter the kitchen and when Eli sees them she burst out laughing along with Landon and I.

All the guys had their hair with glitter and toothpaste, Lucas looked like a drag queen and Isaac had an Italian mustache and glasses drawn on his face.

"Gosh, who ever did this is a Genius!" Eli exclaims.

Landon and I smirk, knowing she still doesn't know we also messed with her.

The guys just give Eli a 'are you stupid' look.

"ALL of you should go to the bathroom in the hall and look at your reflections" I say with a wicked smile.

Elizabeth frowns but still walks with the guys towards the bathroom.

I wait five seconds until I hear Elizabeth scream:

"I will kill you London Rebekah Lyons"

I smile like a psycho and take a napkin and write 'Enjoy, with much love -Lulu'